The cards of hearts

(Y/n)'s POV
I make my way into the house as I see miles on his phone."Who are you texting?"i ask he just looks at me and walks away
I sigh why is he always so cold."so much for that kiss"as I roll my eyes I sit on the couch and began my homework within a few minutes I finished.
"Miles!"I shout"Miles answer me!"as I go upstairs to his room I open the door..Oh god..I see miles cold on the floor spiders and black ink coming from his mouth I start to cry and scream and run over to hugging his cold body as I blink he suddenly seems fine"(Y/n) what are you doing?"he ask I look up at him puffy soft eyes as they meet his cold dark ones he suddenly hugs me tight holding me close"I can see it to"as I cry into his sweater I can feel his heartbeat and sorrow as I held his hands warming them up."I really do love you miles."I began to repeat and mumble as he brings me into a kiss"I love you to and his eyes suddenly become their light brown and he had no longer felt cold he's finally free.

Miles POV
I walk past her rolling me eyes, I start feel bad as I bite my lip to hold myself back I sit in my room shaking violently as I start to choke I look down at the liquid as I began crying I hear (Y/n) screaming as she holds me I suddenly feel fine as the world disappears"Are you okay?" I ask as our eyes meet I hug her tight I don't want to loose her ever, "I can see it to" as I assure her she's not alone after all the shit that has happened she stayed strong even with a dark mind she lights up my path she begins soaking my sweater but I don't mind as the warmth from her hands touched mine i suddenly felt light and warm I'm free..for my life"I love you"she says mumbling on repeat as I kiss her"I love you to"I smile holding her in my arms.