Saying Hello and goodbye

🌸Final day of graduation🌸
(Y/n)'s POV
I jump up"Graduation day!" I scream and jump from my top bunk waking up miles and Danny as I quickly grab my yellow dress and get ready"Get up let's goo!"as the boys get up rubbing their eyes putting on their outfits we rush outside our dorm getting into line with our class and grade as I dance around."Were finally adults Miles!"I say.as he mumbles I kiss him"It ok!".

Miles POV
I lay in my bed not wanting to get up before I have to by the order of my lover I see her in the dress and blush she looks amazing as I go to put on my suit and Danny puts on his we laugh at each other as she rushes us we groan"Calm down" Danny says giggling we finish getting dressed as we reach our group"I don't wanna grow up yet..not without you besides me."I mumble as (Y/n) kisses me."It's ok!".
As we all sit down I start to get nervous they finally call us all up to say our speech( we had to do a group because I was nervous)"Friends, family, and love is all we've learned but so did we learn about hatred and that made us stronger as adults we will roam free doing outer best to live!"as (Y/n) and Danny speak the crowd cheers soon after the ceremony we head to the after party while looking at my certificate I see her dancing freely as Danny tried to keep up I sit down and go through our photos I really do love her. Even in bad luck.