The reflection of another

(Y/n)'s POV
I walk around the garden staring into nothingness as my eyes are dull, I've been here for at least an hour now and I haven't eaten or spoken I sigh and make my way back as I feel a grip on my shoulder I look around I began to run to god Knows where before I hear miles calling my name I start smiling and run to him only to bump into something or someone..I look up"Quint oh no.."I start to panic heavily over heating as my nose starts to bleed I began screaming and ran under him.

"Miles!" I yelled crying"(Y/n)! What the hell happened?"as he takes me into his arms wiping away the blood and tears I bury my face deep into his chest as he comforts me, Quint has always scared me due to what he did to Ms. Jessel he took me inside as we went to his room after taking care of me he says"You saw him didn't you"his voice was stern and scary.

Miles POV
After we found (Y/n) she was a mess but she was always anxious when she first came I kissed her forehead and took her into my room and ask."You saw him didn't you"She looked pale almost scared her eyes widened as she looked up"No"she says"damnit don't make this hard! that's a lie through that painted face of yours, Tell me the truth!"As i faced her towards me"I didn't!"as she starts to worry"Liar! Liar liar!"As i grip her tighter she yelps in pain"ok ok I did!"as she starts crying I let go and she runs away"(Y/n) I'm..I just want to protect you.."I lay down I'm not trying to be aggressive I just worry about her lot..I take a few minutes to play the guitar as I look outside I see her by the pool throwing rocks she needs time, I thought as I distract myself.

Both POVS
After we were called down for dinner it was awkward silence for us she looked at me I looked at him

(Y/n)'s POV
I heard the horse and I jumped up grabbing a nearby jacket as I quickly go outside hopping on the horse and going after him."Miles come back please!"As i pace the horse like he taught me I screamed Miles for an hour as we chased he then stopped and looked at me and turned around coming..My way!- I quickly pace the horse and turn as I pant still holding on the horse's just seem so alike i switch to a split as he's on the other side I look at him and see quint and begin to scream as the horse goes faster.

Miles POV
I look at her from behind"Leave me alone!" After that I start silent treatment this is a Suicidal mission she won't win. I stop and turn her way if she leaves god knows what will happen she's to paranoid and can easily get hurt, Her mind and eyes seemed to travel as she turned i turned also as we cross paths I see Ms. Jessel As she screams she rides her horse to the gates into a dead end as I get off my horse and walk to her"(Y/n) please.."I reach out my hand i had to make sure she knew it was her Miles, as she took my hand shaking I hugged her she seemed surprised and then struggled and yelled to get out of my arms only to soon fall asleep in my arms as I start to ride back home taking her upstairs I put her to bed as I leave.