Hand in deep waters into love

{(Slight rape warning !⚠️⚠️)}
(Y/n)'s POV
I walked through the hallway sitting on a bench while writing in my diary I feel someone take it as miles laughs and walks away. I get up and feel Danny and his gang staring at me and then that was it I was grabbed by the arm and a giant a locker by Danny as he looks me up and down and touches my face I run away only to be grabbed by the collar while I punch him I start to cry And fix myself up.

I walk into class as I wait for the day to end. the bells ring back up and forth as I head to the football field getting ready to leave."You can't just leave when your dressed like that it's hard for us to control ourselves!"as Danny walks up to me they start hitting on me as I try to walk away I run down to the field as they follow me I stand in the middle."Dear diary, Here we are in the dark fifty yards from my car I could climb that tree is wouldn't get that far their a 100 times heavier and they've got my keys."

As I sigh I try to run away from all of them, and they pull my hair"Ow!"before anything Miles walks up and drags me away."Thank-"he cuts me off"You're welcome I guess." As I see him smile I smile back, we end up walking home as he gives me a lecture on calling him for help laugh and sigh."Miles, I love you"as I kiss him he slowly kisses back as I grin I pull away and hold his fragile hands."It's me (y/n) always have been" as I start tearing up.

Miles POV
I see her in the field surrounded by Danny and his gang as I walk over I drag her away smiling that she's safe before she can speak I go back to looking gloomy."You're welcome I guess" after that I start talking to her about asking for help as she kisses me I froze and then went along with it as she grabs my hands I see her tearing up her small golden frames in her eyes shine, as I wipe the tears away smiling as we walk inside.