The truth isn't as bad right?

(Some notes: Depression, eating disorders)
(Y/n)'s POV
As we walk into the lunch room I start feeling antsy we get our lunch but I only take a bag of chips and soda as I start kicking under they table."You've got to eat-"He says"Shut up! I don't have to eat shit fuck you miles you don't know anything about me!"as I start bawling my eyes out into the hoodie everyone starts coming around the table"I'm trying to help you, you look sick damnit!"he screams back"Stop yelling ok?! Guess what I stopped sleeping and eating ok I have issues and I'm feeling depressed thats all!"As I slam my fist down almost breaking it i start holding my face shaking as I collapse onto him feeling warm arms around me.

Miles POV
Me and (y/n) finally arrive as I look at her meal choice."You've got to eat-"before I can speak she cuts me off and starts screaming at the top of her lungs"Fuck you!"she says as I blankly stare at her."I'm trying to help you!"as I scream back she continued to riot around as crowds gathered she slams down her hand as I go to reach for it to make sure she's ok I catch her as she collapses. I quickly push my way through the crowd carrying her to the nurse as I place her down on the bed I sit in the waiting room as hours go by.