Into the lions den

Kate's POV
After my day with Flora and Mrs. Grose I learned a few things as night falls I tuck her in and begin to walk into my room as I lay down I'm suddenly shoot awake looking around I quickly get up, After making it to the room I placed down the doll on hand and took the pins out of the mannequin."Weird..".
I mumble as i sigh. As I'm walking down the hall I hear banging and creaking I walk into the room and shut the window, the door slams and I get caught in curtains I start to scream and ran to the door struggling to open it.
as it swings open as I see Miles and (Y/n) as I sigh."You shouldn't be here to back to bed"As he blankly looks at me (Y/n) seems to look me up and down, I nod nervously and make my way back falling asleep with my mind in places.
The Sun rose agin as I made my way downstairs reading a journal on a desk and started reading the few we're about flora as I smiled until i got to a name"Quint"I put it down and head to the main room.

Miles POV
I see Kate as flora stops the game She flashes a smile."Meet miles!"she says as I smile"We met" she says as I laugh I start to apologize for last night as she accepts my apology."Nice sweater"she says as flora gives me the 'you shouldn't wear it' look I give her one back she started to ask if it was my dads as I say."It was Quints" she suddenly froze."Who's quint?"Before I could answer Mrs. Grose reply's"The riding instructor"as I start to question her and the room goes dead silent"Has anyone seen (Y/n)?"Mrs. Grose ask in a bitter tone she's right I haven't seen her all day."We'll go check"As me,flora go outside I catch Kate whispering to Mrs. Grose and then leaving.