11

Isabelle's Pov

I walked out of the bathroom and the men were finishing dinner. I sat back down.

"So Isabelle will be coming to inspect my establishment tonight" Gerald said. I looked at Mattia. I never agreed to that. Everyone started getting up.

"Yes and we will be to collect her by midnight. Time to get the full tour" Mattia said. I looked at Kairi for help but he seemed to be avoiding my eyes.

Gerald's arm crept around my waist and I cringed. I felt my body stiffen. Mattia and the guys left. Left me here with this man.

"Well let's get going then"

"Yea" I said nervously. He led me to his car. I sat in the front seat and put my knees near the door. I didn't want to be here.

I wanted to be in the house and in my bed. We drove further up Manhattan and it seemed to be forever.

Gerald put his hand on my knee and turned me his direction. I placed a fake smile on and lived in the moment I guess.

"Well let's get started in the penthouse" He said. I nodded. We went up to the penthouse and it seemed never lived in. I thought more famous people would buy it. We started in the bathroom.

"It's a double toilet, double sink bath" He said. He seemed pretty much professional.

"Let's go to the bedroom" He said. We walked to the bedroom and it was dimly lit.

"We should turn the light up a bit" I said.

"Why, there's not like we need to" He said. I looked confused. He started walking up to me and I backed up. To my luck, there was a wall right behind me. I hit it hard.

trigger and smut warning

"Rough it is" He said. He pinned me against the wall with his body weight. I tried to moved. He moved his hand between my legs.

I tried closing them but he pushed them open. He brought his lips close to mine. I could smell the alcohol on his breath.

"Can't we just finish the tour" I asked.

"Oh this is the best part" He said. He stuffed a finger inside of me. It was rough and dry and it hurt.

"Please no"

"Shhh" He said. He started to slide my skirt off and I tried to resist. It didn't feel right. It wasn't right. I didn't consent.

He started to take his pants off. I found the time to try and run. As soon as I got to the door he grabbed me by my hair.

"You really must like it rough" He said pulling me to the bed. I started crying. He climbed up and put his member on my face. I closed my lips tight.

"Open your mouth" He said. I shook my head. He grabbed me by my cheeks and opened my mouth. He forced his member to my throat.

It tasted horrible. I tried to pull my head up and he just pushed it back down. He got tired and started fucking my face himself. I cried silently. Tears left my eyes as I choked on him.

He finally pulled himself out of my mouth and I gasped for air. He threw me down and held me on the bed with my face in the bed.

He pushed my legs apart. Then he forced himself in me. I yelled as it roughly scrapped my sides. He flipped me over and started to nibble on my chest and mark me wherever he could think of.

"Oh you're tight" He said. I cried as he enjoyed himself. I felt disgusting. He just had his way with me however he wanted. I gave up on getting away. I

just sat there and took it. He was stronger than me. He was more powerful than me. I couldn't do anything but cry.

"You, yea you were amazing" He said. I felt hot liquid on my back. I couldn't breath and I couldn't see. It was all bad. I heard a door open and I tried to get my clothes back on.
end sorry

"On time Mattia, as always. The Marriot line is yours" He said. I heard a pen click.

"Isabelle" I heard. Kairi came into the room. I looked at him through my tears.

"Are you okay" He asked. I felt the disgust come up my throat. I threw up on the floor. I didn't try to catch it. I didn't run to the toilet. I let it out.

"Let's get you out of here" Kairi helped me out the room and I saw Gerald sign papers. As soon as the pen fell Mattia pulled his gun out.

He shot Gerald in the head without even looking at him. He picked up the papers and folded them up.

"Stage the crash" He said to Alejandro. He didn't even care that I was behind him. Kairi helped me to the car and I sat in the back with him.

I laid down in a ball and cried. I placed my head on Kairi's lap as he petted my head. I didn't feel right.

"Isabelle" I heard. I didn't move.

"Don't Mattia" Kairi said. The car stopped after an hour. I got out of the car and walked to the house. I didn't even care about the guys or if they were near me. I opened the door and went to my room. The last thing I wanted was for anyone to see me like this.