69

Isabelle's Pov

"We are going to visit your family" Father said. I sat up straight in my chair. I felt all eyes on me.

"So you guys need to all eat and be ready to leave in twenty minutes" Nicole said. I nodded. Ciacci walked up to me.

"What" I asked rolling my eyes.

"We restart training tomorrow"

"Ciacci no. I don't want to"

"It's not what you want. It's what you have to do. With the training of me, you'll be ready to do projects next month" He said.

"Ciacci I am not ready for all that. I will do training but I can't do anymore combat"

"And why not"

"Can we just start with the enemies" I asked. He huffed.

"Fine" He said. He walked away and I sighed. I grabbed an apple and started to eat it. It seemed like everyone was off this morning. I shrugged my shoulders. I got up and went outside to the car.

I got into the back seat and sat and waited for the others. I took this time to think about how I was going to deal with my situation. Maybe I could find somewhere else to live. I feel like I can't really put this on Nicole and everyone. It isn't fair to them and will never be fair to them.

I have to find a way to do this on my own. I know that I can't be a single mother easily but no one said it was going to be easy. I have to figure it out for them. And for me.

"Ok loser let's go meet Nonna Telia" Ivana said getting the the drivers seat. Ciacci got into the passengers seat and Jaden got in the back. I smiled as he got in.

"Isabelle you are going to love Nonna and Nonno"

"Really, why" I asked Jaden. He looked at me shocked.

"Just because of who they are. They are amazing and they will love to hear about-" He stopped and looked up at Ciacci. He leaned closer to me and whispered.

"The baby" He said. I laughed.

"Jaden you're my favorite"

"Thanks Issy" He said. He laid his head on my lap and I started to play with his hair.

"They will love to meet you" Ivana said.

"Yup thrilled to hear about father's love child with another woman" Ciacci said. Ivana hit him.

"They won't care about it" She said. I nodded and sat back. Jaden sat up and leaned over to me again.

"Issy" He whispered. I leaned over.

"Yeah"

"I can feel a little bump" He said. I smiled. He laid back down and I felt my smile slowly fading. My fate was slowly becoming true.

"Ok everyone get out. If Nonna sees Avani first she won't care about us" Ivana said. I laughed and we got out. Jaden grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the house.

"Jaden calm down" Nicole laughed. I shook my head.

"It's ok. I am just as excited as he is" I said. He walked up the steps and rung the door bell. He then knocked. An elderly woman opened the door and Jaden hugged her immediately.

"Oh, Jaden" She laughed.

"Entra, entra" She said. I followed Jadan into the living room.

"Guarda Serantino, sono i bambini" She said. I smiled as she looked up to me. Her face turned confused. (Look Serantino, it's the children)