85

Isabelle's Pov

I put on the dress. It had no meaning, it didn't make me cry, it didn't even make me happy. I huffed and went and put the dress back into its plastic. I grabbed my purse and walked out of my room. I slipped into my slippers and grabbed my keys. I walked out of my house and stuffed everything I had into my trunk. I got into the car and casually drove to my parents house.

"What song you wanna listen to little man" I asked. I laughed at myself and turned on the radio. I huffed as I continued to drive to the house. Once I got there I pulled the dress out of the trunk and opened the front door.

"Oh my god. Are you ready" Ivana asked. She pulled my arm and pulled me into the living room. They had it set up like a beauty room.

"Not in the slightest" I said. She pushed me in the chair and immediately started taking my messy bun out.

"What style we thinking"

"She would obviously look the best in a classy half up, half down" Nicole said walking into the living room.

"No, a fluffy butterfly bun" Olivia said while walking in.

"What is that" Ivana asked. Olivia laughed.

"Its the bun with the sides pulled out and made stick out in a classy way. You'll know it when you see it"

"So which one Isabelle"

"Can you just to a simple curl. I don't want anything too extra" I said. They all sighed.

"But don't you want your wedding day to be glamorous" Nicole asked while touching my shoulders.

"I don't want my wedding day" I said. Ivana huffed.

"Girl this is your only one. Make it count. We are going to do it right" She said. I brought a smile to my face. I hadn't told anyone about how much I just thought about running away in the past two weeks. I couldn't bare the fact that I was ruining both of our lives. All three of our lives.

"Why are you crying" Ivana asked. I laughed.

"Hormones" I said. She started on my hair while Nicole did my makeup.

"Who picked out this dress" Olivia asked.

"I'm not sure I think father" I said.

"Actually it was Ciacci"

"Why would he pick out my dress" I asked.

"I don't know but he needs to pick mine and dress me for the rest of my life" Olivia said. I laughed.

"He's not that fashion oriented"

"Whatever. You just hate that you guys have something in common" Ivana said. 

"Well do you know who will be walking you down the aisle" Nicole asked. I thought.

"That's easy. Jaden"

"Jaden isn't really allowed to walk you" Nicole said. So I have absolutely no say in my wedding whatsoever.

"And why not"

"It is only Don or Capo. Jaden isn't even in line yet"

"I hate this. I'm not even in charge of my own wedding. Everything it picked for me. Everything is made for me. I can't"

"You have to pick someone"

"Ciacci. I choose Ciacci" I said. I huffed as Nicole finished my makeup. Ivana was almost finished with my hair. I hated everything. It was all horrible but they did an amazing job. It's just that my emotions didn't fit the day.