55

Isabelles Pov

I woke up and decided that I wanted to start with the new chapter in my life. The chapter of me being Mrs. Polibio.

"Love" I said. He turned to me. He placed his phone on the bed.

"Yes tesoro"

"I want to go wedding planning"

"So soon" He asked.

"We've been engaged for over a month and together for over a year. I don't think it could actually be too soon"

"But we haven't set a date"

"You don't need a wedding date to plan a wedding"

"Yes you do. How do you know what season to plan for"

"Mattia if you don't want to go with me that's all you have to say." I said crossing my arms.

"No baby it's not that" He placed his hands on my shoulder. I felt lips and heard his little kisses. I smiled to myself but still remained upset.

"Then what is it" I said while getting up and facing him.

"I have things to do"

"What could be more important than planning your own wedding Mattia" I said walking away. I opened my closet and pulled random things off the racks.

"The way I pay for our wedding"

"Ugh, Mattia I will get another job if it's that serious. We can have a small wedding if you can't even miss one day of meetings. Or how about we not even have a wedding at all? and elope for 50 dollars" I said.

I walked over to my vanity and started putting all my makeup out so I could do it. It honestly made no sense.

"You are usually so understanding. What is going on" He asked. I rolled my eyes as I saw him walking up behind me with black sweats on.

"What's going on is every single time I bring up even the slightest thing about our wedding and us being engaged, you shut me down. You make up an excuse. If you don't want to get married say that"

"Where is all of this coming from. Why the hell would I not want to get married. Where did all of this doubt come from"

"Mattia it came from you" I turned to him. I did have a doubt of him wanting to marry me.

"It came from her"

"Who" Mattia asked.

"Amelia. That's your ex. Why in the world would you downgrade from that? Why would you want me? Im young and probably so immature in your eyes. Mattia I'm scared that you don't really want me"

He looked at me and reflected the pain in my eyes.

"Dont ever talk about yourself like that again" He said placing his hands on my face.

"Ever. You are amazing. Of course I want to marry you, thats why that ring is on your finger. That is why you are right here with me, you have always been my future wife. Ever since we found you on that street" He said kissing my lips gently. I felt a tear drop from my eyes.

"I'm sorry"

"It's ok, I will call Olivia to come help you. I must go to work today" He said. I nodded and looked down. I turned to my vanity to complete my makeup.

I heard Mattia moving around the room. I looked through my vanity mirror to see him with his white shirt completely unbuttoned. It looked hot.

I got up and walked to my side of the bed. I grabbed my clothes and started to quickly change. Mattia was adjusting his watch. He always put his watch on last. I saw him pick up his sunglasses off the dresser.