24

Third-person pov
Smut Warning. Read at your own risk

Mattia scanned Isabelle's face. He wasn't drunk, not at all. He saw that the girl was completely serious, as was he. He looked from her lips to her eyes.

"Kiss me Mattia" Isabelle whispered as her breath was nowhere to be found. Mattia leaned in and kissed the girl on the lips. Their lips moved in sync. There was nothing stopping them now.

Isabelle placed her hands on Mattia's neck, pulling his face closer. He placed his hand onto her lower back. His hands traveled over her ass and onto her thigh. He tapped twice. Isabelle caught the hint and jumped up onto his waist without breaking the kiss.

Isabelle pulled away and took in a breath. Mattia immediately reattached their lips and carried them up the stairs. He pushed his bedroom door open. Kicking it closed after entering. He took his hand and locked the door.

Mattia placed Isabelle onto his bed and started to kiss down her neck. She let out a soft moan. The boy groaned at her sound. He instantly fell in love with it. He licked the area where he had marked his territory.

He lifted her tank top over her head. Isabelle lifted her arms and Mattia threw the shirt across the room. He kissed down her stomach as he started to pull her shorts down. He placed his thumb onto her clit. He slowly rubbed in circular motions earning moans left and rights from Isabelle.

He made his way back up to her face as he kissed her lips. As he kissed her lips he slid two of his fingers into her. He started pumping his fingers in and out while curling them at the same time.

"You are so wet" Mattia said in a husky voice. Isabelle moaned just at the sound of it. She pushed herself onto his fingers and he pulled them out.

"Be patient tesoro" He said. He stuck his fingers in her mouth and she sucked on them trying to pleasure herself. He moved her hand away from her area. He pulled off his shirt and slowly slid out of his pants. She watched his movements. She was completely in awe.

Mattia started stroking his member. Isabelle got very needy and crawled to the edge of the bed and took his member into her hands. She started stroking it slowly up and down. She spit on it and stroked a little faster. Mattia's head went back and his eyes closed. Isabelle placed his member in her mouth and began to pump her head. She swirled her tongue when she reached the tip. She deepthroated his member and began to choke on it a little. Isabelle pulled up and came for air.

Mattia pushed her head back down.

"Yes tesoro, just like that baby. Just like that" Mattia groaned. He gripped her hair into a ponytail. She hummed onto his member. It sent vibrations through his spine and he began to arch his back a bit.

"I want you Mattia" Isabelle said lifting her head once again. Mattia pushed her back onto the bed. He lined himself up with her entrance. Isabelle licked her hand and stroked her area as she got more wet just from the look of him. Mattia moved her hand over and slowly slid himself into her. She moaned loudly and he pumped himself in and out of her. Her moans were his motivation.

As Mattia started to speed up Isabelle's moans got louder. He slowly placed his hand over her neck and squeezed gently.

"Harder Mattia"

"That's not my name"

"Hard-Harder" The girl stuttered. Mattia chuckled a bit.

"Come on baby. You can say it" He said as he pumped harder and faster.

"Choke me harder daddy" She screamed.

"Good Girl" He said. His gripped grew tighter and so did Isabelle walls. She clenched herself around him.

"C*m for me baby" He said. Her stomach tightened and she arched her back. Isabelle let out a loud and long moan as she fell back to the bed. Mattia wasn't finished though. He pulled out and dipped his head between Isabella's legs.

Mattia began to lick all of the folds and curves that were visible. He licked a stripe up her area and stopped at her belly button. Isabelle pushed his hand back down. He stuck his tongue inside of her. He licked everything up as the girl came again. Mattia got back up and lined himself up again.

He shoved his member into her and she screamed.

"Mattia, I can't take it anymore" She moaned.

"Come on baby, you can do it" He said. He pushed himself deeper into her, giving her his full length. She moaned loudly. Isabelle tried speaking but her words weren't audible.

"You got this baby, you can take it" Mattia said. His strokes grew sloppy. Isabelle pushed herself onto him as she felt him twitching inside of her.

"There you go" Mattia groaned and closed his eyes. She moaned and her eyes rolled to the white part as they both came together. He got onto the bed and put his head on his pillow. The beads of sweat were sitting on his forehead. Isabelle was stuck in her position at the end of the bed. She was still getting over the burning pleasure and sensation she was feeling.

"Come on tesoro. Come lay up here" Isabelle faintly heard. She opened her eyes and turned her body a bit, locking eyes with Mattia. She slowly crawled up to the pillow beside him. He wrapped his arm around her.

Isabelle's pov

I never expected for it to feel like that. I felt explosions flow through my body as he did whatever he did. I huffed as Mattia wrapped his arms around me and I wrapped myself in the blankets. I felt myself getting tired and I slowly fell asleep on his chest.

Mattia's Pov

I knew that she would make me feel this way. That is why I pushed her away so much. I couldn't let this happen and I did and I have no regrets. I smiled to myself as I remember her screaming my name. I looked down and saw her sound asleep. I placed a kiss on her forehead as I laid my head back on my pillow.