32

Isabelle's Pov

"Tia, get up" I said. He turned away from me. I huffed.

"Get up I have to go to work" 

"You don't have to"

"Get up" I said. I sat on top of him.

"I don't know how I'm supposed to get up if you're on me" I started to get up when I felt his hands on my waist. He flipped us over.

"Do you really have to go" He asked dipping down to kiss me. I laughed.

"Yes now come on. I'm about to shower"

"Inviting me" He smirked. I rolled my eyes. I looked him in his eyes.

"I like your face" I said kissing him. He moved into the kiss and started to rub his hand along my side. He licked my lips for entrance. I didn't give it to him. He pulled away.

"Are we doing that" He asked. He placed his hand on my neck and used his other to hold him up. I bit my lip.

"Are we" I shook my head no. He kept his hand on my throat and went back in for a kiss. I opened my mouth slightly. He explored my mouth with his tongue. It was obvious who had dominance.

"Mhmm Tia I have to go to work" I said pushing him up a little. He groaned.

"Why do you have to care about work"

"Because I do" I said. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I washed up quickly and tied my hair up. Thanks to Mattia I'm going to be ten minutes late. I threw on something random and went downstairs.

"You really rushed ready"

"Mattia I have to go so can we please" I asked. He laughed as he opened the door. I flew to the car and strapped myself in. Mattia got in and started the car.

"You're gonna be on time"

"Ok" I said. I started to play with my fingers. I looked down until we got to the job. I got out of the car and started walking to the door.

"Excuse me" I heard Mattia say. I turned to him. He stood there on the car with his arms crossed.

"Are we just ignoring our boyfriend today" He pouted a little. I smiled and walked over to him. He looked down at me as I was right under him.

"You want a kiss" I asked. He shrugged.

"I don't know, I guess we'll just have to find out" He said. I laughed. I stood on my tiptoes and puckered my lips. He bent down to meet me halfway and locked the kiss. I dropped to my regular size.

"Ok you big baby. I will see you soon" I said and I started to walk away. I looked back and saw him laughing. I turned and went into the restaurant. Andrea was sitting at his table looking directly at me.

"Sorry Andrea, I'll be with you shortly" I said walking to the back. I grabbed my skirt and apron and quickly put it on. I walked out with my notepad and pen and went to Andrea's table.

"Boyfriend hold you up" Andrea asked. I laughed.

"No. He just helped calm me down. So what can I get for you"

"Today I think I'll go with the tiramisu crepes"

"That's a pretty fancy change do you want anything to go with that. We got extra biscotti today" 

"Maybe afterward I get some but yea we are starting today off fancy"

"Ok I will get that to you shortly" I said. He smiled and I placed his order at the window. I walked over to my regulars and take their order. I walked to the window.