73

Isabelle's Pov

"So we missed Christmas just to be in New York alone" Tyler asker while sitting on my bed.

"Yep, my family will be home next week. They decided to stay after new year's" I said.

"So what are we doing for new year's"

"I will be with Olivia because of the baby"

"Why can't you just stay with me. I don't know anything about this place"

"I will show you tonight but tomorrow I must be with Olivia" I said. Tyler rolled her eyes. I pulled clothes out of my closet.

"You should stop eating" Tyler said.

"Boy, you do say that to a person but I know this" I said. I pulled my shirt down. I pulled out a sweater and some nice pants. I got dressed in my closet.

"You know that some alliances have already happened"

"What is it with you and alliances. A Balotelli uses none. We are stronger ourselves than we would be with anyone"

"I didn't say anything about a Balotelli"

"But that's where you were getting. I really feel like you're saying that we need an alliance and we dont."

"Ok Isabelle" He said. He has honestly been acting like a dick.

I walked out of my closet and grabbed my sunglasses. I picked up my purse and Tyler looked at me.

"Are you coming or not" I asked. He shrugged. I walked out of my room and went to the elevator. Tyler followed slowly.

"Where are you going" Tyler asked. I pulled out of the driveway. I had made a doctors appointment just to check on the baby. I didn't need anyone knowing.

This was the week where I was letting everyone know. I just felt like it was their right. I was the little sister, the big sister, the bestfriend. I couldn't keep it a secret anymore.

"Isabelle"

"What"

"Where are we going"

"I have to go to the doctors" I said. He looked at his phone. I rolled my eyes. He is starting to irk.

Once I got in front of the doctors I left the car. I didn't care what Tyler did. I walked in and they took me right in.

"So Ms. Balotelli how far along are you"

"I am two months almost three"

"What would you like us to do for you today"

"I just want to make sure the baby is ok. I want an evaluation of how the next few months can look and everything I need to do" I said. The nurse nodded. She left the room.

I want to tell Camille as soon as they get back. I can't keep this from her anymore. She deserves to know. I huffed.

The nurse walked in with the ultrasound machine. I laid down on the table and waited as she applied the cold jelly on me.

She rubbed the stick on top and showed me my little two month baby. I felt a tear on my face.

"Beautiful isn't it" The nurse said. I nodded.

"So when will I be able to know the gender" I asked.

"Since you are almost three months, you have about a month and a half. 4 months is the standard time"

"Ok so is there anything I need to know about this"

"There is a lot. I am assuming that this is your first pregnancy"

"Yes"

"Well you should be almost perfect. You look young and in perfect shape. Just be sure to keep you and the baby fed. Always take it easy, no heavy lifting and excessive stress"

"Ok thank you"

"Go to the doctors every month. You have to always check up on the little one"

"I will. Thank you" I said. She nodded and left out of the room. I fixed myself up and walked out. I pulled my sweater tighter and walked out of the office. I went to the car and saw Tyler sleep.

I took this to an advantage. I got in quietly and drove to Kairi's house. I needed to see that baby again.

I got out of the car and fixed my sweater again. Kairi didn't know yet. I am going to tell him but I feel like Camille should know first.

I went to the door and knocked. Then the door swung open.

"Isabelle what are you doing here" Kairi stumbled.

"What are you talking about" I asked.

"You didn't call"

"I shouldn't have to call just to see the baby. I want to see the baby"

"Isabelle you should come back later" He said lowly.

"No, nothing is that bad where I can't see the baby" I said pushing past Kairi. He sighed. I walked into the living room and them saw it.

Why didn't I just listen to Kairi? Why am I always so stubborn? I did this to myself. I shouldn't feel this bad.

"Oh Isabelle" Olivia said. She was wrapped up on the couch in a blanket.

He sat there and looked towards me slowly. I felt my heart falling with every small movement. My breathing started to hitch.

"Mattia" I choked out. I felt my head starting to hurt. I stumbled back onto the wall behind me.

"Are you ok" Kairi asked. I nodded slowly.

"I need water. Please" I said. Kairi went to get me water. I fanned myself off as Mattia just stared.

"I came to see the baby" I said. Olivia nodded. Kairi came back with the water and I took a sip. Mattia moved over on the couch so I could sit next to Olivia.

He slowly placed the baby in my arms. I looked down at Kaiden.

"You are so precious" I said only to him.

"I know what I'm going to do because of you"

"You have shined a whole new light on my life. You are so amazing and you are only a week old" I said. I felt the tears streaming down my face. I handed Kaiden to Olivia.

"Are you ok Isa" Olivia asked. I wiped my face.

"Yea. Just emotional. I'll see you guys next week. I'll try to bring Camille before Alejandro does" I laughed. I hugged Olivia slightly without really touching Kaiden.

I had to out of the house while Mattia was still there. I left and walked to my car. Tyler was up on his phone.

"Could have woken me up" He said. I started crying. He looked at me weirdly.

"What's wrong. What happened" He asked. I turned back to the house and saw Mattia walking out with his sun glasses on.

"What did he do" Tyler asked. I could hear him getting upset. I put the car in drive and started to drive home.

"I can't explain"