23

Isabelle's Pov

One week later. Valentine's Day. No one really celebrates but this is important.

I looked at the calendar that Hannah kept on the wall. It was February 14. Another Valentine's Day. I wondered if Father did the same thing with the other kids as he did with me. I didn't get roses on my bed or breakfast or his song to wake me up. I walked to the kitchen and no one was there. I rolled my eyes and pulled a yogurt out of the fridge.

I've been cleaning Mattia's office for a week and no one has said anything. Camille has been doing whatever she's been doing and Kairi has been with Olivia. Alejandro doesn't care about my existence. I walked around the house and no one was here. I was literally alone.

I couldn't call Olivia or Kairi because they were doing stuff. Oh and I don't have a phone. I don't know where Camille is but to my luck she is probably with Alejandro. Mattia does what Mattia wants. And Hannah probably has a husband who she is with. Again I have no one.

"This day just has no ups" I said. That may be a lie though. I am in the house alone. This big ass house in which we only use like 8 rooms and I haven't explored yet. I have seen guards of Mattia's around and stuff and a few other maids but that's it. I don't even know where they come from. I decided to walk around the house.

I went into a hall I didn't know existed. It had all black walls. Every other room in the had a different color. But the walls were all the same. Our walls in our hall were white but Mattia had a red theme, Camille had a purple theme, and I had a blue theme.

It made sense because our walls were white just our decorations were colorful. These walls were completely black. I opened a door and that whole room was black.

Going down the line I kept opening doors. One room was like an office but it was a complete mess. Whiskey bottles broken, curtains torn, chairs cracked. This was a different house. There was one room at the end of the hall.

I opened the door and saw that this room had white on the inside. It was completely white. I wanted to step in but there was a panel of glass in front of the entrance. I slowly closed the door. That room wasn't meant for me.

I walked back to my hall and down the stairs. I heard the door slam hard. I turned into the living room and saw Mattia and a girl making out. I couldn't believe it. On Valentine's day and now I feel even more lonely. I huffed hard. And sat on the couch because they were obviously going to his room.

It just isn't fair. That should be me. I've known him longer. I've been here when he was hurt or sad. I cooked his food and watched movies with him. He went out in the snow with me not her. Why does she get to have him? Why does anyone get him? No one deserves him more than me.

Why do I even want his ass? He is mean, aggressive, protective, possessive. He is everything that would turn a normal girl away from a guy. But I'm not normal and I like that. I like him. I don't know when it started but I deserve Mattia. I want Mattia.

I saw Mattia walk upstairs and the girl went into the refrigerator. This was my chance to be a petty bitch. Just for tonight. I walked into the kitchen.

"I like your dress" Now that I could finally see it. She was wearing a bright orange mini dress.

"I know I look good" She said. Now that she's a cocky whore it won't make me feel as guilty.

"Hun I said the dress not you"

"Listen bitch-" I cut her off by changing the subject.

"How much was it"

"$240 nothing you can afford. The help doesn't get paid much I heard"

"So target went up on their prices. Must've gotten there after the sale spree. I guess you look good in it" I said.

"I know I do"

"I don't think he knows. He probably gonna fuck you because your breath smells like vodka and your neck smells like peaches. He doesn't know what that cat smell like yet" I said playfully holding my nose.

"My pussy ain't never stink" She said.

"Ain't never stink til tonight. The night you would finally get some dick. of course, now you not fingering yourself shit wanna change" I laughed. She started to crush her water bottle in her hand. I heard footsteps behind me. I turned and saw a shirtless Mattia. His chest had small beads of sweat on it. He eyes filled with lust. For her. Disgusting.

"Why aren't you coming upstairs..S......uhhh"

"Sara" The girl said with attitude.

"Yea, names are just labels. Are you coming upstairs?"

"No, you don't even know my name on top of disrespectful bitches"

"No, just bitches who know how to wash they coochie" I said. She stormed out of the house. I laughed. That was probably one of the funniest things I've ever done.

"Why would you do that" Mattia said angrily. I shrugged and walked away.

I heard hard footsteps behind me. I felt his presence.

"How mad are you really" I asked. I felt his breath on my neck. I was close enough to a wall for him to pin me to it. This time my face was on the wall.

"Highly upset tesoro but you seem to be jealous" He said. I could hear his smirk forming.

"Jealous of what"

"Oh everyone you see me with, of course you want me"

"Maybe I do" I said turning my body around. I could smell the alcohol mixing with his cologne. I sniffed hard.

"So why not fill their place Isabelle. What are you waiting for? I've been right here"

"I could say the same to you"

A/N: The next chapter will be a deep smut chapter. It will be almost very uncomfortable so I highly recommend skipping to chapter 25 if you are not okay with that. I mean at least you get a look at what Mattia does to those girls that wake Isabelle up.