𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 7

Over the past 24 hours a lot has happened. We all found out that there is something called the mind flayer stuck in wills body. He uses wills body as a "spy".

In order to stop him we need to close the gates to the other dimension. Not only will this take down the mind flayer but it will take down his "army", the demo dogs.

As we were on our death bed. Once again. Eleven had came and saved our asses. Once again. And you could imagine the kind of breakdown mike had knowing me and my dad kept eleven hidden from him.

He later realized it was for her own safety.

And this is where we are now. My dad went with eleven to go closes the gate back at the lab and Nancy, Jocey, and Jonathan went to get the mind flayer out of wills body. Which leaves me and Steve stuck with all the kids.

I sit on the couch thinking about what has happened. While the kids and Steve argue about how we are on the bench of a stupid game and how there is nothing we are doing to help.

"Y/n I could use a little help." Steve pleads. I get up and the kids are still creating a plan.

"Guys. Guys. Guys!" I say finally getting there attention. "We are indeed "benched". We are not doing anything other than staying here and letting the starting line up finish the game. You guys have been in too much danger today and let's just say if anyone dies, it's on me and I sure as hell don't want to lose my job or a kid. So y'all all just sit down." I yell.

"Fine." Max's says.
"This is a piece of shit" Dustin reply's angrily.
"We should be helping out there" mike comments.

"Wow didn't know you had that in you." Steve says.

I heard a screeching of tires against the driveway out side. Max runs over to the window. "It's billy. If he knows I'm here he will kill me." Max says.

I walk out of the front door to greet billy as he gets out of his car.

"Hey what are you doing here." I say smiling. I feel Steve approach behind me.

"I'm looking for my step sister. A little birdie told me she would be here." He says. Steve steps and front of me.

"Well she's not here." Steve says

"You know this whole situation is like....giving me the heebie-jeebies." Billy says.

"Oh and how's that." Steve says.

"My 13 year old sister goes missing all day and I find her with you and you lie to me about and you know it's funny because I've been calling you all day asking for fricken help." Billy says. There's a sting in my chest as he says the last part pointing at me.

Steve looks at me confused. "Look we've been kind of busy. Like really busy with literally life threatening things." I say trying to make the conversation better.

"You know were you dropped too much as a child, because I don't know what you don't get about what I just said. She's not here." Steve says completely ignoring what I just said.

"Then who's is that." Billy says as he points his cigarette towards the window. I see the kids peaking out the window and they quickly duck down once they see he's looking at them.

"Shit." I say softly. "Look billy we can explain." I say but billy was already pushing Steve down and walking towards the house.

I manage to help Steve up but billy was already in the house.

We hurry into the house. As we ran in we saw billy holding Lucas up to the wall. "Billy let go of him." I yell. For a slit second billy looks at me. Lucas kicks him the the balls and billy lets go.