Chapter 7

The sun started setting since it took a while to transport all the bodies in the house. You, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and the kids stood at the graves, praying for them to rest in peace while Inosuke was just hanging out, hitting his head on the tree.

After a long silence, you heard Tanjiro's crow shouting to descend the mountains and to follow him. You all got up and started following the crow. Inosuke noticed you all leaving and asks where you all were going.

"Oh we're descending the mountain."

"But we're not done with our battle yet!"

"You're tired aren't you? Come on we're heading down."

"HUH? I'm not tired! Let's fight!"

After descending the mountain, Zenitsu grabs onto Shoichi telling him not to go and how he's powerful and he's the one who's gonna be protecting him. You grab onto the back of Zenitsu's collar and drag him away from Shoichi

"Can't you see that he doesn't want to stay?"

"Shoichi! Please don't leave me behind!"

"Stop that right now!"

Tanjiro raises his hand and hits Zenitsu's neck knocking him out cold. The crow gives wisteria to ward off the demons to Kiyoshi. You stepped back a bit since the smell of wisteria made you dizzy.

"We're truly grateful! We can get back home on our own."

You and Tanjiro smile and wave at them while Zenitsu was on Tanjiro's back and Nezuko's box was on yours and Inosuke in the background head butting trees. You followed the crow and Inosuke still wanted to fight Tanjiro and tried to provoke him into one by calling him a loser.

"My names not 'loser!' It's Tanjiro Kamado!"

"Gonpachiro Kamaboko!"

You laughed at how far from accurate it was and they continued to bicker back and forth. A moment passed by and up wakes up Zenitsu shouting at them to be quiet. You watched them all getting along and continued walking.

Soon enough the moon rose, shining its light to all that were underneath it and you made it to a beautiful mansion that had "Wisteria" carved into its door. The crow cawed about how it's rest time and you would all stay there until they recovered from their injuries. The door opened and you saw an old lady.

"Sorry to bother you so late at night!"

Zenitsu and Inosuke then unintentionally started insulting the lady and Tanjiro yelled at them. You hid behind Tanjiro hoping the old lady didn't pay much attention to you. She didn't seem to notice any details and welcomed you all inside. You all looked around seeing the beautiful wisteria flowers. You felt a little hazy, but just covered your nose and mouth as a way to not inhale the scent.

The lady took you to a room and gave everyone a full meal and a change of clothes. You took the spare change of clothing and start undressing in front of them. Tanjiro looks at you and practically looked like a tomato and pushed you into another room.

"Y-Y/N! You can't change in front of us!"

"Huh? Why not? I always did it at home-"