Chapter 39

After you heard that dawn was in an hour you hyped yourself up trying to last. Doing the 13th form took a lot out of you as it drained your blood tremendously.

Your body tried to keep up by making new blood cells and they were doing what they can. If you couldn't save Tanjiro you had to save everyone else. That's what Tanjiro would want.

You had the dragons' line of sight and you were telling them what to do through telepathy. Your payment was simply your blood.

The papers Yushiro had given Zenitsu, Inosuke, and Kanao were able to hide them from Muzan, but those who are wearing them can see each other, so with that knowledge someone had also put a paper on the dragons.

After awhile, depressingly, Muzan was too fast for everyone and even the dragons grew tired. The Hashiras were thrown into the walls of the nearby buildings bleeding out. Kanao was sitting in front of Muzan unable to move no matter how hard she told herself to get up. Muzan looked down at her and raised his arm to finally finish her, but brilliant flames appear from no where saving Kanao.

"You look positively awful... Tanjiro Kamado."

(that's where you're wrong Muzan he looks so segsy to me 😍😍)

You panted heavily, your grip on your sword not lightening up.

'You're losing blood dear master.'

'Once you run out we will disappear. Make your decisions wisely master.'

'You two have my blood correct?'

'Yes master we do.'

'Then give it to those who were fighting along side you.'

'If we do that, then your blood will run dry master.'

'As long as Muzan's dead and everyone else is alive I don't care what happens to me.'

'If that is what you wish master.'

'Your wish is our command.'

And with that the dragons fly over to everyone and give them your blood. You felt lightheaded and you coughed up even more blood.

"Heh this is where it ends for me huh? It was fun while it lasted. I know none of you will hear me, but   thank you everyone for all the happy memories I've had the pleasure of being in. You all are dear to me and I truly love every single one of you. I love your ambition, drive, and your bravery of joining the Demon Slayer Corps despite your life being bet on a thin line. This world needs more people like you, so that's why I want all of you to live. Live the life I won't be able to live. I apologize for that I won't be able to witness your growth personally and I hope you all will live happily in the world I have to depart from. Kanroji, Iguro, Gyomei, Sanemi, Genya, Tomioka, Rengoku, Tokito, Inosuke, Zenitsu Goodbye..."