Chapter 8

You awoke to the sounds of loud footsteps and see Nezuko and Tanjiro running in circles away from Zenitsu.

"Zenitsu! Don't keep chasing us! I beg you!"

"Oh don't be like that Tanjiro! Nezuko~! Tanjiro!"

"Stop!"

"Wait up! Come back here Nezuko~!"

You laughed and the door bursted open revealing Inosuke and he head butts Tanjiro's back and screams. The chase begins again but Inosuke
had took Nezuko's spot. Nezuko stopped running and stood next you watching the everything happen.

•••

A couple of days passed and the guys sat in front of a doctor who confirmed that their ribs were now fully healed and Tanjiro let out a sigh of relief. After a few minutes you heard the now familiar sound of flapping wings. He jumped onto Tanjiro's hands and yell northeast.

"The three of you are to go to Mt. Natagumo!"

Whenever the crow appeared, you tried your best to hide, but you felt like the crow already knew but chose not to say anything.

The guys changed and walked out of the estate thanking the old lady. The lady striked sparks and Inosuke freaked out about to charge right at her. Tanjiro held him back while Zenitsu explained to him about how it brings good luck.

"Always live your life with great pride and I wish you the best luck in battle."

You started running and Inosuke asked about the things the lady said. They started talking and Inosuke had said something that offended Tanjiro and he started running faster than the rest of you. You caught up with him and giggled.

"H-Hey what's so funny?"

"You're really cute sometimes Tanjiro."

You giggled in between words, but it made Tanjiro flustered. He blushed and possibly stared running even faster.

•••

Nightfall came quickly and you arrived at your destination. Zenitsu stopped everyone shaking in his boots.

"Don't tell me you're not getting any vibes from that mountain!"

He pointed at the mountain and you all turn to look at it. And to be completely honest, you did feel something very strange emitting from the mountain and felt that something bad was gonna happen and felt a little hesitant along with Zenitsu.

"Still, what good will it do to just stay there?"

"I don't think it'll be too bad, but I do have a bit of a bad feeling about that mountain."

And just as you said that Tanjiro looked at the pathway and had a shocked look on his face. You looked at direction he was and saw a person on the ground. You ran towards the person with Tanjiro and Inosuke following behind you. Zenitsu was a little reluctant but followed shortly after. As you inches closer to the person crawling on the floor, you noticed that he had the same uniform as Tanjiro and Zenitsu. You crouched down desire him and analyzed his body

"Hey you! Are you okay?"

He looked up and had tears in his eyes.