Chapter 36

You stopped dead in your tracks your eyes going wide and covering your mouth. You fell to your knees tears threatening to pour out of your eyes.

"Hurry up and stand up!! We have to get there!!"

Giyuu yelled angrily at you and you got up shaking. Tanjiro helped you by grabbing your hand and giving it a reassuring squeeze. You breathe a deep breath and continue on your way, jumping over and dodging all the obstacles in your way.

Once you finally made it there you stare at the scene before you. You heard the Hashira yell out to Master Ubuyashiki, knowing subconsciously that he was already dead. Muzan was pinned to place by a very familiar Demon Blood Art and as you look closer, you saw your mother. Tamayo. You could never mistake your beloved mother and you see her arm absorbed into Muzan's abdomen.

"Mother...?"

Tanjiro had heard your mumble and quickly looked at Tamayo. His expression turned dark as he grit his teeth gripping onto the handle of his sword.

"MUZANN!!!"

"Mist Breathing, Fourth Form:"

"Insect Breathing, Butterfly Dance:"

"Serpent Breathing, First Form:"

"Love Breathing, Fifth Form:"

"Water Breathing, Third Form:"

"Wind Breathing, Seventh Form:"

"Hinokami Kagura: Sunflower Thrust!"

"LET GO OF MY MOTHER YOU FILTHY WASTE OF SPACE!!"

Tears were spewing out of your eyes by that time and your eyes had changed from your beautiful original eye color to deep, blood red that complimented your blood red blade and your hair had turned to jet black like it had at the swordsmiths' village, but you had your memories. Better yet they were clear as day.

Your mother had heard your voice and quickly looked in your direction.

"Y/N!!"

"Zodiac Breathing, Fourth Form:"

But before anyone was able to land a single attack on Muzan Kibutsuji himself, they all fell through a door that happened to be on the floor. Most definitely a Demon Blood Art by one of his minions.

"DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE ME CORNERED?! YOU'RE ALL GOING TO HELL!! TONIGHT, I AM GONNA KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU FILTHY DEMON SLAYERS!!"

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S GOING TO SPEND THE REST IF ETERNITY BURNING IN THE DEEP DEBTS OF HELL MUZAN KIBUTSUJI!! EVEN IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!!"

"THEN DO IT! YOU DAUGHTER OF AN OUTLAW!"

You grit your teeth to the point of where one of your teeth had broken. You tsk but feel it grow back to normal. You looked around the hole you were falling in and it looked like a whole maze. Rooms and doors on the walls, floors, and just everything. You saw the floor and you grabbed onto one of the railings of strange room. Once you grabbed it, you pulled yourself up and jumped to the floor of the room.

You looked down and saw Giyuu and Tanjiro beneath you. You jumped down next to Giyuu, which that far down from where you were. Giyuu was surprised, but once he recognized you, which took a bit, he looked back at Tanjiro. Behind him was a demon that had very sharp teeth and grabbed Tanjiro's leg, but Tanjiro was quick to react and cut off its head.