Chapter 31

The villagers of the village that was attacked quickly got their things and relocated. There was no time to mourn the losses, the demons would not wait.

Tanjiro was unconscious for a week and once he was awake he was happily eating, talking to one of the kakushi. Tokito and Kanroji were asleep for two days and by the third they were completely recovered.

You were asleep way longer than expected and people started to get worried. Once Tanjiro was okay to walk around he would visit you and sit down next to your bed. Nezuko would also come around with Aoi and the other three little munchkins. Even Inosuke and Genya would visit once or twice.

After around maybe 2 and 1/2 weeks later you open your eyes very slowly. You sit up on your bed and rub your eyes. You look around and see nobody. You shrug and stand up the first thing you do is stretching. You touch the floor with your legs straight and heard multiple satisfying pops of your bones. You stretch some more with more bones popping and once you finished, you felt more alive than ever.

You look around the room and see your sword and uniform on a table. You start removing your clothes and putting your uniform on and once you did so you grab your sword and place it on your hip. You open your door and walk around still seeing no one. You walk around once more and see Kyojuro walking. The last time you saw him was at the Infinity Train so you run up to him, happy to see that he was still doing well.

"Ah Kyojuro!"

He turned around and saw you already running even after 2 1/2 weeks of sleeping.

"Ah! Y/N! How very nice to see you!"

You stand next to him and he pats your head.

"I owe you big time for saving my life..."

You then shake your head.

"You've saved countless people! That's the least I can do. Oh and do you know where everyone is?"

You look around still seeing no one yet.

"Ah right, you don't know do you? So after the life threatening fight, the hashira decided to do a special training called the Hashira Training. The Hashira don't normally train people outside of their tsuguko protégés simply because they're too busy. In addition they provide security in large regions and many other responsibilities such as gathering information or just getting stronger. But after Nezuko conquered the sun, demon appearances stopped completely. So because of that The Hashira patrol at night and train in the day."

"Oh I see but why aren't you doing it Kyojuro?"

"Ah you see even though your healing saved my life, I can't exactly work like I could before, so I just decided to retire, and so did Uzui, the Sound Hashira."

(I don't exactly remember if I had said the healing healed them back to perfection, but if I did I decided to change it cause it seemed a bit to op so we're just gonna go with just heal pretty well but not to perfection)

"Ah I see. So everyone is doing the training right now?"

"Yes I'm pretty sure."

"Do you think... I can join?"

He looks down at you and smiles still patting your head.