Chapter 13

When the sun started to rise, you decided a little stroll around the estate would've been nice. So you walked outside and strolled along the garden.

Not much time passed and when you walked back to the room, you were met with screaming and yelling.

"Ah Y/N you're here!"

"Mhm, good morning!"

You smiled at Tanjiro even with all the screaming in the background.

"Tanjiro that's your medicine."

"Here you go!"

A little girl gave him a cup and he thanked her and drank it. Zenitsu started on a rant and complained that Tanjiro got better medicine and how it was favoritism.

Murata walked through the door and you greeted him first. He smiled back at you, still not knowing you were a demon. Tanjiro and Murata start talking and you sat on Tanjiro's bed swinging your legs.

"Tanjiro. Who is he?"

"Ah this is Murata. He fought along side us on the mountain."

"I'm Murata nice to meet you! Oh your arms."

"I got bit by a spider and my arms and legs are small."

"And it's going to stay like that if you don't take your medication!"

"EEEHHH!! But it's so gross!! There's only so much gross a person can take!"

"Well then don't come back to me when your arms and legs don't grow back!"

"EEHH SO COLD!"

You sighed just wanting a little bit of peace and quiet, so you made a quick proposition.

"Zenitsu, if you take your medicine I'll give you a kiss on the cheek."

Zenitsu blushes like a madman and downs his medicine like a freaking shot. He then lies back down. You sigh again and stand up walking to him. Then right when Zenitsu was awaiting for the life changing moment, you kissed your fingers and placed them on Zenitsu's cheek and laughed. Zenitsu frowns at you.

"Y/N-chann!"

"Sorry sorry haha!"

You weren't the type of person that went back on your word so you quickly kiss him on the cheek and walk back to the sofa wanting to sleep a bit more. Zenitsu was practically euphoric and blushing like
c r a z y.

"How fun is that? I had to go to the Hashiras and report what happened at the mountain and all they said was how bad the quality of the demon slayers were lately and who trained us. The Hashira terrify me!"

"Hello!"

Lady Kocho walked up behind Murata and he stood up with fear.

"Hashira! Lady Kocho! Hello! Good bye!"

"Oh my. Goodbye!"

She turned back and looked at the guys laying in bed.

"How are you doing?"