Chapter 29

You felt a presence from behind you and quickly turned around to see Aizetstu charging towards you and Tanjiro. You noticed too late and knew you couldn't dodge in time. Out of pure human like instinct, you close your eyes, gritting your teeth, the pain you were awaiting never coming. You opened your eyes and saw Genya full of holes. You're eyes widened and you were confused and shocked.

"GENYA!!"

"I can't take its head... You do it. Just this one time, I'll allow it."

Tanjiro was clearly worried about Genya but quickly got up and ran towards the main body of the demon. Flames engulfed his sword and he aimed his blade at the demon's neck. You stood behind Tanjiro protecting him so that none of the other demons would get in his way.

Tanjiro's blade makes contact with the demon's head and the demon cries out for dear life.

You were with Genya, getting caught up fighting the other demons and when you looked behind you to check up on Tanjiro, you saw a large silhouette. You panicked and threw off Urogi and ran towards him.

"TANJIRO! GET OUT OF THE WAY!"

Genya also saw what was going on and ran to his aid as well. He couldn't shoot it with his gun since the bullet would hit Tanjiro as well and you wouldn't be able to make it in time.

Then all of a sudden large trees shaped like dragons grew from the ground.

"TANJIRO!!"

Then from a distance you heard Tanjiro's voice shouting Nezuko's name. You look up in the sky and see Nezuko had saved Tanjiro. They landed harshly on the ground, but you were just glad that they were alive.

"You brutes who torment the weak! Unpleasantness, unhappiness, extremity. You awful villains."

"What's going on now? A 6th demon?"

"No, I think Tanjiro's sword failed to cut through that tiny demon's neck. But he reached out his hands and in the blink of an eye he summoned that fan leaf and bird demon and he absorbed them. And in another blink, he called out to that spear demon and absorbed him too and his body transformed to that one. He got even younger, he's a child!"

(sorry but like he's highkey pretty hot 👀)

The demon used the item that was in his hand and struck one of his drums and before you knew it, the tree grew around the main body, protecting it

"Wait!"

The demon then glared intensely and then all of a sudden you couldn't move. His aura was so overpowering that it made you hold your breath and you felt as if you were suffocating.