5

<Sean POV>

'Dude, wake the fuck up' Julian screamed, slapping my face repeatedly.

'What the heck are you doing?' I asked angrily.

'Waking you up, obviously. You're such a deep sleeper that i'm Pretty sure I should be  concerned' Julian huffed standing up from the bed.

'Whatever' I scoffed brushing down the stray pieces of hair on my head.

'Whatever' Julian mocked. 'Look, I'm going to the library, you wanna come?' 

'Pfft, if you didn't realise, libraries aren't really my thing' I replied pulling the covers of my body and heading for the bathroom.

'Okay then. I'm meeting up with Chloe as well by the way' Julian shouted.

'Chloe? Will Kaycee be there too?' I asked hopeful.

'I mean probably, they don't really go anywhere without each other' he answered nonchalantly.

'Wait there, I'm coming. Just give me five minutes' I said in a rush, picking out a pair of sweats and a shirt. I walked out of the bathroom fiddling with the last top buttons.

'Ready?' Julian asked, a smug smile playing on his lip. 'Seriously dude, you're whipped' he chuckled.

'Am not. If anything you're the one whipped for Chloe. I mean look at you guys meeting up at the oh so romantic place known as a library' I joked.

'Okay, shut up' Julian mumbled, his cheeks turning rosier by the second. 'Let's go'.

Ever since I met Kaycee, everything about me has changed. I've been drinking less every day to the point where I'm not drinking at all. It's very rare for me to actually have an outburst. I've been more caring around animals and humans. And I actually make an effort to try not look like trash every day.It's like she's motivation. But currently it's been 5 days since I last saw her at the dance studio. How can someone as talented as her not have any recognition?

'Be quiet this time, okay?' Julian teased.

'It was one time' I groaned.

'You've only been here one time' Julian laughed, shaking his head in amusement. I copied his actions shaking my head before we walked in. Julian pointedto a table where the girls were sitting at. Kaycee was sitting across from Chloe, her head stuck in a book but even then I was able to imagine how her eyes would light up with everything word she read.

'Done day dreaming?' Julian chuckled dragging me over to them. Julian slotted in next to Chloe while I took a seat next to Kaycee, making sure to leave a fair amount of space between us so that she wouldn't feel comfortable.

'Hey Sean' Chloe greeted me. I gave her a nod in reply focusing my attention slyly on Kaycee. She looks radiant. Julian nudged my shoulder, sliding a book towards me. 

We read for hours, well kind of. Everyone else read for hours, I pretty much just stared at the petite girl sitting right next to me. Her eyes were glued to the page not even acknowledging my presence, her nose scrunching up every now and then, her lips tugging into a smile as she read words on words. Adorable.

'K, we've got to get going. He doesn't like to wait, you know' Chloe teased. Kaycee let out a huff, packing up each book and settling them admist the others. He? Who's he? Does she have a boyfriend? Oh, fuck.

'Ready?' Chloe asked waving myself and Julian off.

'Chill, bro. It's just her therapist' Julian explained, little laughs leaving his mouth.