9

Day 2

<Sean POV>

'Wake up. Wake up. Wake up' I heard two voices chorus as I wrapped an arm around my teddy, bringing it closer to me. Wait- what?! Teddy? Since when do I have a teddy. My eyes shot open, examining my bed. And like I fearfully assumed, there lied an absolute angel, her hair sprawled all over my arm, her body flushed against mine. I started to freak out, ignoring the laughter coming from the other side of my bed.

'Dude, you should have seen your face' Julian chuckled. 

'It was all like gaaah' Chloe said joining in with Julian's laughter. After rubbing my eyes firmly and pinching my thigh, I threw a pillow over at Julian.

'Can't you see she's sleeping' I grunted. 'Why is she even sleeping here?' I panicked trying to recollect last nights memories.

'Don't blame us. Myself and Chloe came in here like three hours after you guys left to 'get to know each other' , but the two of you were all cuddled up sleeping. It was my idea not to wake you up' Julian explained.

'Wow geez thanks for giving me all the credit' Chloe spoke, sarcasm dripping in her voice.

'Anyways I hope the reason the two of you were sleeping wasn't because you were doing something naughty' Julian teased wiggling his eyebrows. Julian's never going to let me live this down.

'What?! Shut the fuck up. It wasn't like that. We were just talking' I groaned, remembering how I told Kaycee basically my whole life story. Damn. 'Stop, Jules. Can you go, please?' I asked him as kindly as possible.

'Sure thing brother' Julian exclaimed patting my back.

'Oh by the way, Kaycee likes to be woken up gently so that means no screaming, nudging , pushing, you know all that kind of stuff' Chloe hinted. I nodded my head before pointing towards the door. Out. 

Now, how am I meant to deal with this? Should I lie and tell her that I was sleeping on the couch and I only came in now, or should I tell her the truth and say it was an accident? Ugh.

Before I knew it, I felt a slight movement, as a petite brunette woke up, mindlessly rubbing her eyes getting used to the sunlight. Her head swayed back and forth as she stayed stuck in a daze.

'Morning Kayc' I whispered tapping her shoulder. She flinched at my touch, her shoulders bopping upwards. 

'S-sorry' I mumbled, a frown forming in my face. She turned her head to look at me, realisation dawned on her face as her lips made an oh shape. She took a glance down at the bed, back up to me and this continued on for a bit.

'We must have fallen asleep' I chuckled nervously not making direct contact with her. She nodded her head, biting her lip. 'Oh um, Chloe's still here if you're wondering.' I spoke trying to get a conversation rolling.

She nodded her head again, puffing her cheeks. 

'Uh... thanks for yesterday.. for you know making me feel better' I muttered unsure of her response. Probably a nod again.

'LOVEBIRDS, I'VE MADE BREAKFAST. HURRY UP AND COME GET SOMETHING TO EAT' Julian screamed interrupting our 'conversation'.

'You can use the bathroom first. Do you wanna borrow a hoodie or like anything?' I asked her standing up, and making my way to my closet. She shook her head no, before walking over to the bathroom, locking the door behind her.

.

'So Sean and Kaycee, today Charles said that you two have to do a fun activity together, something Sean enjoys so that you can get to know him... and it also has to be like somewhere with a few people around' Chloe elucidated licking her fingers clean.