26

One month later

<Sean POV>

'Babe! Baby! Ricebowl! Kayc, wake up. Pay attention to me' I whisper-shouted, shaking Kaycee out of her sleep.

'What do y-you want?' She asked groggily, snuggling closer into me.

'Pay attention to me, please' I whined, shutting the airplane window. 

We're on our way back to L.A. after our tour with IMMA. And let me tell you, I couldn't be happier. Sure, touring was fun. We got loads of opportunities, recognition and we grew closer as a dance family. But, I couldn't spend time with Kaycee the way I had expected. With constant training came frustrations and that often led to me and Kaycee drifting apart for a few days or hours. Near the end of touring, Will split us into two groups; a boy group and a girl group. So that meant I didn't get to see Kaycee for a whole week. All I wanted to do now, is cuddle up with her and show her how much i love her cause I know that it didn't really show during our time on tour.

'We're on a p-plane, Sean. What do y-you expect me t-to do? Make out with y-you?' She joked, pulling the armrest up and wrapping an arm around my torso.

'I mean... I wouldn't mind' I teased, laying my chin on top of her head.

'When we g-get back h-home. I p-promise.' She yawned, sliding her hands into my pockets. 'Get some s-sleep, Shamu. We-we'll be tired w-when we get back h-home'.

'I could never be tired enough to not want to kiss you' I chuckled, lifting her chin and connecting our lips for a short, sweet kiss.

'Mmm' she sighed, before she dozed off comfortably in my arms.

'I love you, bubs' I whispered before taking Kaycee's advice and sleeping. 

.

'The plane is landing! Please switch off your phones, sit straight in your chairs and level your seats, please' the air hostess announced, as I dazily removed Kaycee from my embrace.

'You okay?' I asked, tilting my chair up a bit. She muttered something incoherent before doing the same.

'We'll be landing shortly!' The hostess proclaimed, earning a few cheers from the passengers. The plane flew down, the turbulence making my stomach flip and feel tingly. I took Kycee's hand in mine, rubbing my thumb over her fingers as I brought her slightly into my chest.

'My e-ears hurt' she whispered loud enough so that I'd hear.

'Just a few more minutes, Kayc'

'It hurts r-really bad, Sean' she whined, covering her ears and snuggling closer into me. I could feel the plane fly down another level as I felt my ears pop and the sound around us getting exceptionally louder.

'Move your jaws, baby... it'll help' I consoled, hugging her tighter.

'No, it h-hurts too much' she breathed, plugging her fingers into her ears.

'It seems like we're having some turbulence. Please stay seated until we land!' The hostess announced. Some babies were crying, some puking into the paper bag provided in front of the seats, others comfortably watching the screen in front of them like it was no big deal.

'Nearly there, babe' I comforted, rubbing circles onto her back. I reached over Kaycee, opening the window as I watched the plane stoop down as it ran on the tarmac.

'We're back home, angel' I smiled, pulling her away from my chest.

'Thank g-goodness. I don't k-know how much l-longer I could have s-survived' she  sighed, rubbing her ears.