21

October 21st-Part 2 of Kaycee's birthday

<Kaycee POV>

Sean and I both walked back into my apartment, hand in hand as we suppressed our laughs at the sight we were greeted with. There in front of us sat Chloe rested on Julian's lap, their lips connected while their tongues moved in sync.

'G-gross. Can't they do t-that in p-private?' I gagged resulting in Sean laughing.

'Should we tell them we're here or just go to your room?' Sean asked, scratching his head nervously.

'Tell t-them we're here. I w-want to eat my c-cake' I sighed pushing Sean ahead of me so that he could waken the two out of their 'dance'.

'Hey Jules, we're back' Sean mumbled, the two latter jumping off the couch as they separated leaving a giant space between them.

'Uhh... hey guys.' Julian fumbled, glancing at blushing Chloe before he scratched his head. 'How was your talk?' Julian questioned changing the topic.

'F-fine...can w-we go eat c-cake now?'

'Yes, please. Anything to save me form this embarrassment' Julian muttered, leaping off the couch  and into the kitchen.

I quirked an eyebrow at Chloe, one side of my lip tugging into a knowing smirk. 'Don't look at me like that' Chloe whined following Julian into the kitchen.

'Let's go, Ricebowl.' Sean chirped dragging me inside. 'Oh gosh, that cake is huge and it looks well sugary' Sean critiqued.

'Look, I'm no chef. I tried my very hardest to make this cake for K. So don't you dare mock my skills' Chloe huffed playfully, Sean raising his hands up in surrender. Sean cut out a slice for me, balancing it carefully on the cake knife before it plopped down onto my plate. Then he slid my plate over to his side. Using a knife, he cut of some of the extra buttercream icing.

'Sorry, bubs. But I don't want you to get diabetes' Sean sighed removing the icing and handing me back my plate to which I giggled.

'Thanks, S-shamu' 

'Anything for you' he mumbled, before stuffing his face with cake.

'N-now the real q-question is. Is it S-Sean Lew A-approved?' I giggled, angling my fingers so that it loooked like a pretend camera. Julian chuckled while Chloe leaned forward pretending to wipe off the sweat lining her forehead.

'It is...NOT Sean Lew approved' Sean shouted, a gasp leaving everyone's lips.

'Oh no he didn't. Damn dude. What's it take to impress you?' Julian joked.

'This is unfair. Disgraceful. I did not just put so much time and effort into this for it to Not be SLA.' Chloe huffed jokingly. 'This is what you get for rejecting my beautiful cake' Chloe laughed before smearing the extra icing Sean had removed from my cake onto his face.

'That's it'  Sean exclaimed before doing the same onto Chloe's face and before I knew it a simple cake eating had turned into a cake fight. The cake had completely fallen of the counter now, laying mindlessly over the floor. Icing was smeared all over the door,  windows and tables as well as Sean's face, Chloe's face and Julian's clothes.

'I j-just wanted to e-eat my cake' I whined, savoring my last bite.

'Sorry K. But what are you meant to do when Sean disapproves of your dish?' Chloe replied, shaking her head.

'Be an ad-adult and g-get over it. Now we've got n-no cake' I winged, stomping my feet on the ground like a child. 'It's n-not fair'

'Sorry Kayc. But she did start it, so all the blame is on her' Sean consoled rubbing my back.