25

<Sean POV>

Waking up to the sound of pots and pans probably wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't for the pounding headache rattling my brain. I squinted slightly, grateful that the curtains weren't open yet, as I frowned realizing Kaycee wasn't beside me.

Duh, she's not beside you. Who else would be making all that noise in the kitchen?

Clutching my head in pain, I walked slowly to the kitchen, awing to myself at the sight of Kaycee making breakfast in her pajamas. Cute. I walked up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist before pressing sweet kisses to her neck. She froze for a second, sighing before squirming out of my grasp, continuing to cook breakfast.

'What's wrong, bubs?' I asked hazily, keeping myself steady using the counter as I thought back to why my head was hurting so much.

'Nothing' she mumbled, frying the eggs. 

'What happened yesterday? Did you have a nightmare?' 

'Pfft, nightmare, I w-wish. We went c-clubbing yesterday, r-ring a bell?' She snapped, a constant frown plastered on her face. Ah yes, that's why my head hurts so bad. Alcohol. Oh god, I sure hope I didn't do anything stupid.

'Funny you say that, no wonder my head hurts so bad' I chuckled, hoping she would giggle a little. But still nothing.

'Here' she stated, sliding an aspirin and a glass of water. 'Only t-take that after e-eating breakfast. Make s-sure that there's f-food in you s-system' she mumbled coldly, plating up breakfast.

'Bubs, did I do something? Tell me, please' I pleaded, pulling her chair closer to mine. 'Please, baby. I love you' I whispered.

'S-stop it, you're making m-me look s-stupid' she whined, trying to push back away from me.

'Tell me what happened Kayc, please' I begged. 'I hate seeing you upset'

'Y-yesterday, you l-left me to go g-get a drink. I w-waited for ages for you. But you n-never showed u-up' she cried, wiping her tears away quickly. I nodded my head to myself, the story sounding familiar. 'A-and then this random g-guy a-asked me to d-dance with him, and h-he wouldn't take no for an a-answer. He was d-drunk and all but I managed to f-free myself out. And t-then I went s-searching for you, and you were p-playing some stupid game and-and ...' she cried, her tears falling onto to her breakfast plate.

'Continue, please, bubs' I consoled, taking her hand in mine, only for it to be taken out by her.

'And you w-were flirting w-with some g-girls and h-having the t-time of your life, while I w-was worried s-something bad happened to y-you' she whimpered, her cries turning into hiccups. Me? Flirting with some other girls. No way.

'Oh, bubs...i didn't mean mean it, I was too drunk. Are you sure you saw right?' I tried to argue kindly, rubbing her shoulders.

'Yes, I s-saw right. You w-were still a l-little bit s-sober, I know y-you were.' she debated,turning around as she cried into my chest.

'I'm so sorry, angel.' I whispered into her hair. 'I'm so sorry'

'Y-you're making me f-feel stupid. You're t-the first person I-I ever l-loved and I was t-too caught up in the f-feeling that I d-didn't realise that y-you probably d-didn't like me t-the same way as well' she sobbed.

'Oh baby, that's not true. That's not true at all. I love you so much' I consoled, rubbing her back.

'Then w-why did you d-do it?' she snapped, her eyes narrowing.

'I don't know, angel. I don't know. But I'm sorry, I love you so much. Please don't cry' I tried, fighting back the stream of tears threatening to fall.