15

<Sean POV>

'I-I-I lo-love-y-you, S-Sean' Kaycee whispered, inching closer to me. Woah! Did I hear correctly? Did she just tell me that she loved me? Wait- hold up, did she just talk?

'Oh my God, Kayc. That's amazing, I mean-the fact that you talke is amazing... not that you telling me that you loved me wasn't amazing, but you talked. You fricking talked. Oh my God, breathe... Am I dreaming? I must be dreaming. This is crazy, bubs' I squealed, hoisting her up as I spun her around the room, tears pricking in my eyes as they threatened to fall. Get it together, Sean.

'Oh Lord... Kayc... oh my goodness' I whispered, wrapping my arms around her waist. 'I love you, too' I mumbled into her hair, drawing circles and love hearts on her lower back. 'I love you so goddamn much'.

She giggled quietly, her laughter vibrating through my body sending me goosebumps. 

'I can't belive this...wait we need to go celebrate... let me see if I can find a tux and maybe some appropriate fancy shoes. I can drop you off at your house so that you can get changed too, not  that you don't look nice cause you do but if you want to change into something fancier... actually you know what let's go to the store and get you a new dress, it's on me.. let's go' I rambled, letting go of our hug as I began pacing around the room.

'I-it's f-fine S-se-Sean' Kaycee giggled, holding me still. 

'Okay but what am I meant to do? Call Chloe? Or should I call Julian? You know what, do you have your therapists number? I'll call him' I babbled in excitement. I paused for a minute, taking in a deep breath trying to register everything that happened.

'Kayc... I love you' I spoke again embracing the petite girl in another bone crushing hug. 'I love you, I love you, I love you' I muttered uncontrollably. 

Pulling away from the hug, Kaycee cupped my face her thumb caressing my cheeks. She giggled to herself, before continuing to connect our foreheads together.

'D-do-don't c-cry' she mumbled, wiping away the happy tears that already trickled down my cheeks.

'I can't help it' I whispered back, letting myself sink into her hands. 'Thank you, Bubba.' I whisepred again, my salty tears making contact with my lips.

'This is so exciting. What do you think Chloe's gonna say? Or your doctor. They're gonna be so proud of you, angel. I'm so proud of you, Kayc...'

She giggled quietly, standing up on her tippy-toes before pressing a tender kiss onto my cheek. 

'T-th-thank you, S-Sean' she whispered shyly. I couldn't take it anymore, I lifted her up, her legs automatically wrapping around my torso while her hands stayed locked behind my neck.

'I'm so happy' I squealed, hugging her tightly. 'Let me text Chloe, she's gonna be so surprised. Oh my goodness, I love you so much' I gushed for the nth time, propping her back onto the floor before texting Chloe.

To Chloe (Kayc's friend)😀:

Chloe, where are you? You need to come back home, like rn. It's an emergency

From Chloe (Kayc's friend)😀:

We're only like 5 minutes away from you house. Is everything okay? Is K okay?

To Chloe (Kayc's friend)😀:

Jus hurry, you'll see🤩

'She's not gonna be expecting this' I mumbled, setting my phone on the table. 'Oh god, I'm so happy'. I hugged her again, toppling over onto the couch due to my extreme excitement and terrible balance. She laughed loudly, her voice high pitched as her head flew back.