23

<Kaycee POV>

'Come on' Sean whined, squirming around on the bed.

'Geez... you h-have no p-patience' I sighed, taking my hair out of its tight ponytail and throwing it up into a bun.

'Only when it comes to you' he smirked cheekily, sending me a wink which pretty much caused my world to crumble at my feet. 'Hurry up, bubs... I'm waiting'.

'You're s-so a-annoying' I huffed, sliding inside the bed beside him. Covering our bodies using the duvet. Only for it to be pushed back down by Sean.

'I'm hot' he winged, eyes squinting while one hand fanned his face. Definitely a five year old stuck in an adults body.

'O-only cause y-you're sitting next to m-me' I joked, lying down and hugging his torso.

'True that' he stated, beginning to take his shirt off.

'What the h-hell are you d-doing?' I shouted, lowering the shirt back over his head.

'I told you, I'm hot' Sean reasoned, throwing it across the room.

'You could at least warn a girl before you give them a heart attack' I mumbled under my breath, turning around so that he wouldn't see my quickly reddening face, which didn't work well since I was freezing and turned back around to him so that I cuddle by his side.

'So... you gonna go out to the bar tomorrow?' Sean asked, playing with the loose strands of my hair.

'I d-don't know, it's n-not really my t-thing' I sighed. 'But y-you can g-go. I've no problem w-with you -going'.

'I'm not gonna go if you're not coming, sweetheart. We're a package deal' Sean argued, pulling my head further on top of his chest so that my cheeks we're pressed against his bare chest. Breathe, Kaycee. Breathe.

'I don't w-want you to n-not go because of m-me' I groaned, my eyes slowly falling shut.

'Then let's go together. Problem solved' Sean chuckled.

'Shamu' I groaned, dragging out the last letter of his nickname.

'Come on, Kayc. You've got to live a little' he reasoned, cuddling closer to me.

'F-fine. I'll come' I gave in, snuggling closer to him if that was even humanly possible. 'B-but you owe me b-big time'.

'Perfect... now let's get some sleep. Wouldn't want to go to a bar half asleep, half awake' Sean yawned, removing his hand from under my arm and wrapping it around my waist as he tangled our legs together. 'Good night, baby. Sweet dreams...but only about me' he joked, pressing a tender kiss to my forehead.

'Good n-night, Shamu' I whispered before dozing off to sleep. My eyes tightly shut and body pressed against his.

The next day.

I rubbed my eyes vigorously, grunting as I patted the space beside me and felt no one there. Meanie. I opened my eyes slowly, squinting as the bright morning sun shone directly onto my face, the light practically giving me a reason to go back to sleep.

'You're up... finally' Sean tittered, sitting down next to me. 'Kayc, it's literally 4pm. I always throught I was a heavy sleeper. But damn, I'm clearly nothing compared to you' he teased, leaning forward to peck my lips.

'Stop, it's t-too early' I groaned, pushing his face away.

'Too early for kisses? I've never heard anyone say that before' Sean chuckled, rubbing my arm.

'Well, n-now you h-have' I replied smartly, intertwining my fingers with the hand that was on my arm.

'Well, can we eat now. I'm starving' Sean grumbled, patting his empty belly.