Chapter 2: Booty Call

Song: Oh my God by (G)i-dle

POV Hongjoong.

I was surprised when I noticed the caller id, my hands got a mind of its own and picked up the phone. Someone cleared his throat before speaking "Hongjoong we have to meet."
"Seonghwa." I smirk "Calling me for another booty call."
"That happened once and is in the past" The caller responds in his firm and calm voice. The voice you would expect by the son of mafia boss but that was nowhere near his real voice. The voice he only managed to hear when they were both drunk at a criminal party and ended with each other in bed.
"Just checking." I reply, "It still is the best sex I have ever had in my life."
"This isn't about sex Hongjoong, this is about the mafia."
"Then why isn't your dad contacting me. You know since my dad died, I became the leader of his gang"
"This is about me and my brothers."
I click my tong "Fine I will send you the address. I will be there in 30 minutes." Then I put down the phone and stood up getting ready to get to my appointment with the man who lately appeared in my dreams.

I was about to get out of the door until Mingi came out of the kitchen "Hyung where are you going?" My younger brother asks.
"Meeting up with a friend" I reply.
"Do you even have friends." He snickers what owned him a slap by the head from his boyfriend Yunho my best friend.
"That hurts." He whines rubbing his head.
"Stop whining you big baby." Yunho mutters.
"But you love it when I whine in the bedroom." Mingi smirks making Yunho turn read.
"Really guys I don't need to hear this filthy talk between you two." Wooyoung walks in through the front door getting rid of the snow that had found its way on his coat. Wooyoung is my cousin. Then he also noticed that I was about to leave and raised an eyebrow in confusion before shrugging it off. "It is going to snow harder later." Wooyoung replies before walking further inside. "Where is Yeosang by the way?"
"Testing his new drone." Yunho replies "He should be home soon though."
"Good now I really have to go." I say before walking outside.

I walked through the snow towards my car. I looked around the streets were quiet, I guess that I choose a good and quiet neighborhood for us to live. My mafia had a base somewhere else but I wanted to protect my family and friends so I choose a place where we could live in peace. All the people in my house have a part to play in the mafia. Wooyoung is very at seducing people to pry out information, he is not afraid to hurt them in order to get it. Yunho is good in hand to hand combat. Mingi prefers to keep a distance and specialized in snipers. Yeosang is our tech guy always making and testing new weapons. I like to negotiate and shoot with a hand pistol. I drove to the address that I had texted Seonghwa to meet me. the place was a small café not used by any mafias I know, so it would be safe to talk. I got out the car and saw Seonghwa sitting at a table sipping his coffee. His hair that was blond last time I saw him was now black and he wore a long brown coat. He turned his head and when he saw me, he carefully raised his hand. I was starstruck by the beauty that he held he was even more handsome than the last time I saw him. I sighed before entering the café.