Chapter 8: Lie

Song: Lie by Imfact

Wooyoung pov
I was pacing in the kitchen wondering why those boys showed up. I noticed Yeosang showing them their rooms and the house. I poured myself a drink before sitting down at a stool in the kitchen. Not much later Yunho and Mingi showed up. I looked up at the two of them and cleared my throat "What made Hyung decide to take them in?"
"The wounded one is that one night stand he can't stop talking about." Yunho responds.
I raise my eyebrow "I can understand that he fell for him and his looks but guys the father of the three brothers is our rival what makes you think that they aren't faking it?"
"You should trust people until they prove that they aren't trustworthy." Yunho replies.
"That makes you vulnerable." I hiss
"Or a better person."
"Whatever I don't trust them." I answer crossing my arms.
"Well my brother trusts them and maybe he can finally stop being a manwhore and settle down. Seonghwa looks nice and same can be said of his brothers." Mingi cuts into the conversation "it's time Hongjoong finds love as well."
"Loving someone is a weakness, if the enemy finds out that person will be used against you." I mutter.
"Then why did you join your cousin his mafia?" Yunho asks.
"That is the only way to protect him and Mingi."
"Awh I knew you loved us." Mingi replies ruffling my hair. I glared at him and pushed his hand away; I was about to yell at him only I refrained myself when Yeosang walked in with the two youngest brothers.

"Well this is the kitchen." Yeosang says "And you already met the guys."
I let my eyes glaze over the two, the youngest Jongho had brown hair and was a lot more buff than the other but the other brother San caught my attention not with his looks but with his eyes. his eyes were innocent yet fierce. I did not realize I was staring at the black haired male infront of me until Mingi slapped my arm and giggled like a child. I quickly averted my eyes from him.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" San asks me taking me by surprise.
"Like what." I answer trying to sound disinterested.
"Like you what to murder me."
"Because I don't trust you and your brothers, I am certain you were sent by your father."
"Well for your information we weren't." Jongho jumps in "We ran away not agreeing with how we and others were treated and the way he runs his mafia."
I shifted my gaze to the other with a small smile "For your sake I hope you are not lying to me. There is one thing I hate the most and that  is people who lie to me."
"Don't worry, we will answer all your questions honestly." San replies with a stern voice. I took a step closer to him and snorted "we shall see about that."
"Well it is my turn to cook so who wants me to order pizza?" Yeosang asks trying to cut the tension.
"I thought this address was a secret." Jongho asks.
I rolled my eyes "Yeah that is why we let it be delivered at the bakery."
"About the bakery who owns it?" San asks.
"My cousin Dae-sung." Yeosang replies.
"Well I am going to the training room, Come get me when dinner arrives." I announce before making my way out of the kitchen not noticing that San his eyes were on me the whole time.