Chapter 19: Sister?

Song: Not by the Moon by Got7

Yunho pov
"Who?" Seonghwa asks me.
I carefully sat up with Mingi his support before eyeing my best friend "You know who I am talking about."
"Yunho think about this carefully, you and your sister are on bad terms since you joined treasure."
"Mr. Choi killed her boyfriend and child." I explain "She wants him dead more than us"
"Who is his sister exactly?" San asks.
"Song Ji-hyo." I reply "She runs the most notorious mafia in south Korea named Running man."
"Really, she is your sister."
"Well she is technically my half-sister."
"So what do we do now? Why aren't you two on good terms?" Seonghwa questions.
I sighed "When her love and child were murdered by your father she wanted to protect me by keeping me close by her but I ran away since I wanted to be with my boyfriend, she found out and wasn't happy about it and after that I never heard from her again. "
"Then how can we contact her?"
"She will pick up if I call her." I answer.
"And if she doesn't?" San pipes up.
"Don't worry she will." I reply before bringing out my phone and clicking on the number I have not called in a long time.

The phone made contact and I hold my breath waiting for someone to pick up. I looked around the room and saw everyone look at me with anticipation. Then I heard a voice I have not heard in a long time. "Hallo." A female voice answers hesitant.
"Noona." I answer with a small smile.
"You brat." She shouts in the phone "Thank god you are okay, I heard that your hide out was blown up. Yah why have you never contacted me."
"I am sorry Noona, I thought you wouldn't want anything to do with me after I joined treasure."
She sighed "Why would you think that, you are my brother and while you were there I always kept an eye on you. How do you think I know the house you stayed in had exploded."
"I am so sorry." I tell her.
"I know." She says with a trembling voice "I am just glad you are alive."
"I missed you."
"I missed you too." She sobs "But I know that isn't the only reason you called."
"Do you still want revenge on Mr. Choi."
"Of course." She says through gritted teeth "Why do you ask?"
"His sons joined Treasure, the eldest is actually Hongjoong his boyfriend so we were planning on using them as bait."
The other side of the line went silent "Are you serious?"
"Yes."
"Tell me where you guys are, and we will pick you up." She demands. I looked at the others and saw Seonghwa shake his head before pointing at me.
"It may be better if you come to us. Some of us are hurt after the attack and we aren't allowed to move around a lot."
"Are you okay?"
"I am very concussed and tired, but I am fine for now." I answer, "That is why I need to take some rest."
"I will come to you with my best man." She replies, "What is the address?"