Chapter 12: Boom

Song: Boom by Nct Dream

Yeosang pov:
"Why are you always sticking with me?" I ask the young man infront of me while I was busy building a new drone.
"I find this interesting; it doesn't involve hurting people." Jongho answers.
I raised my glasses a little and eyed him up and down "You are built like a fighter."
He smiled "More people say that but I know I am strong since I work out a lot but I don't like using strength to hurt people."
"So you know something about drones or computers?"
"I game." He shrugged.
I chuckled "I see while since you are here why don't you hand me that screwdriver over there. Jongho nodded and walked over to the other table but at that moment A loud explosion was heard and the ceiling came crashing down upon us. "TAKE COVER." I scream at Jongho as I quickly hided under my desk. I covered my ears and closed my eyes while everything fell. When I opened my eyes again, I slowly crawled out of my hiding place and looked around to see all the junk around my working place. "JONGHO." I shout searching for him.
"Over here, I am okay." Someone coughs to my right. I turned to the sound and saw him sitting, his hand clutching his forehead.
"You are bleeding." I exclaim crouching down next to him.
"A stone fell on my head, don't worry." He replies.
I helped him stand but then suddenly one of my machines catched fire. "We have to get out of here." I reply grabbing my laptop out of my dresser, that was surprisingly still intact. We walked towards the exit only to see the rubbish of the ceiling blocked our way out.
"Is there another way?" he asks me.
"No." I reply looking around but then my gaze landed on a grenade and a smile crept on my face "We have to create our own way out."
"How?"
I grabbed the grenade and looked at the fire. "I will remove the clip and throw it in the fire, the machine is against a wall if we are lucky the wall will break. Next to that wall is our underground garage maybe we can get out of here through that"
"What about my brothers and the others?" He asks.
"We have to pray they are also trying to get out and won't be close the area where the grenade will be exploded. "
"You know keeping weapons in your creative room is dangerous." He scolds me.
"I am not a weapon and tech specialist for nothing and now it might even save our lives."
"Okay hurry up."
I nodded and threw the grenade, not a few seconds later a new explosion occurred. We coughed as the dust came free. When we could see clearly there was indeed a hole in the wall that we could enter through. The garage was also damaged but we could escape. I smirked at him "Love these things." Then we walked through the new opening and saw that de garage door was closed. There only was a way up into the house.
"What do we do now?" Jongho asks.
"We break out." I grin "Get into the armored car."
"Are you thinking what I think you are suggesting?" He exclaims horrified climbing into the passenger seat and strapping on his seatbelt while I got the keys out of the dashboard.
"Oh yeah."
"You are crazy."
"Thank you." I smile before turning on the car and drove against it with full force. I closed my eyes and felt the car hit the door. I was blown with my head against the window and my head was hurting, I carefully opened my eyes to see the car went through the door, creating a way out. I looked besides me to see that Jongho was also opening his eyes, the wound on his head bleeding heavier than before. I handed him my jacket "Jongho hold this against your forehead and keep pressure."
"Okay." He answers
I smiled a little before taking in the surroundings, I could head up the driveway not knowing what would wait for me. Against my better judgement I started the engine and drove up. When I reached the front law, I saw nothing suspicious. I looked at the house and then I saw someone throw a matrass out the window followed by a body. I stopped the car and quickly got out, Telling Jongho to stay put before I ran to the house.