Chapter 13: Collapsed

Song:  On by Bts

Mingi pov:
I was laying on bed reading while Yunho was showering when suddenly the ground started to shake, and a loud explosion was heard. Then the wall next to me crumbled and pieces of the ceiling came crashing down on me. I rolled of the bed and tried to protect my head. After that everything went quiet. I got up and immediately ran to the bathroom. "YUNHO." I scream trying to open the door, but it was jammed. I quickly put my shoulder against the door and started hitting against it. "YUNHO." I kept shouting but no one answered. Then the door budged, and I managed to get inside. There I saw Yunho in his bathrobe laying on the ground lifeless. I quickly sat down next to him and tried to shake him awake but he would not wake up. Tears brimmed in my eyes as I watched his state. I checked his pulse and sighed out in relief when I could feel his pulse. I checked for any other injuries but could not spot any. I dragged him out of the bathroom and laid him down on the ground with a pillow under his head. I decided to get help and wanted to leave our room. But when I opened the door, the stairs had collapsed, and I could see fire coming out of the kitchen. I looked around frantically for another way out. Then an idea popped in my head. I ran back to the room and lifted the matrass of our bed, with a lot of effort I managed to get it out the window, lucky for us the room was located at the first floor so the jump wouldn't be too high. I grabbed Yunho and carried him to the window I prayed to myself everything would be alright before I carefully let Yunho fall on the matrass. Then I saw Yeosang running towards us. I let out a shaky breath of relief.
"Why are you coming out of the window?" He asks crouching down next to my boyfriend "What happened."
"Everything collapsed." I reply "There is now way out of our room and there is fire downstairs. "
Yeosang moved Yunho away so I could jump on the matrass. I went to sit in the window before letting myself fall on the matrass as well. When I felt the soft material underneath me, I quickly stood up and helped Yeosang to lift Yunho up. "Mingi our car is over there." Yeosang pointed with his head to the armored car. We stumbled towards the car and carefully placed Yunho in the backseat. I saw Jongho sitting in the front looking dazed while holding his head "Where are the others I ask as Yeosang gets in the driver's seat.
"I don't know." He replies honestly "But we are not safe here."
"Let's get to our safe house." I suggest "We said that we would meet up there if something went wrong."
"Yeah let's do that." He agrees before starting the car and driving off.

"What happened to you guys?" I ask while we drove to our destination.
"We were at my working place in the basement when everything started to shake and fall down. Jongho got hit by a rock and then we blew a hole in the wall to get to the underground garage and used this car to drive through the garage door."
"My head is as thick as a rock, it's just a little blood." Jongho tries to reassure us.
"I worry about what happened to the others." I tell them while stroking Yunho his hair. I was worried about my brother and cousin the most.
"Don't worry, they will be fine." Yeosang replies trying to calm me down.
"I hope you are right." I answer looking down at mt boyfriend who still has not woken up.