Chapter 22: Bullet

Song: Shoot me by Day6

Seonghwa pov.
the next morning Jongho and I were waiting in an abandoned warehouse with Wooyoung and Hongjoong guarding me while Jihyo stood infront of us with Haha and Jongkook next to her. "Do you think this will work?" Wooyoung asks no one in particular.
"We just have to trust them." Hongjoong mutters "They have the same goal as us."
Then the door opened, and my father walked in with his man he let his eyes roam around the room and smirked when he saw me. "I see the explosion has made you guys realize to negotiate."
"You killed my brother." Hongjoong says acting to be angry since we knew Mingi was very well alive. Then he tilted his head "An eye for an eye."
Mr. Choi raised his eyebrow confused." What do you mean?"
"We killed your middle son." Jihyo replies instead of Hongjoong.
I noticed my father getting angry "YOU DID WHAT."
Jihyo gritted her teeth while her eyes showed absolute fury "That is nothing compared to what you did to me."
"You mean me killing Gary." He chuckled "He was in my way; I had no idea your daughter would be there as well."
"You should die for what you did." Jihyo spit at him.
Mr. Choi raised his gun "So did you for killing my son."
"STOP." I shout, "haven't you spilled enough blood already."
"You want me to spare the people who killed your brother?" My father says looking at me like I was not from this planet.
"They didn't kill him." I say raising my voice "I BEGGED YOU TO LEAVE MY BROTHERS OUT OF THIS WORLD AND YOU PULLED THEM IN, YOU ARE THE CAUSE THAT SAN HAS DIED. TELL ME FATHER HOW DOES IT FEEL KNOWING THAT YOU ARE THE REASON HE WAS MURDERED."
"You are speaking nonsense son. I wasn't the one who pulled the trigger."
"But you did pull the trigger when my mother tried to get us away from you." Jongho speaks up glaring at the evil man infront of us.
Mr. Choi his eyes widened "How did you know, I killed everyone who knew your mother."
"Not everyone." SukJin says coming out of the back followed by Kwangsoo and Jaesuk "I was her stepbrother."
My father clicked his tong "Let's not talk about the past, Why did you call me here?"
"But the thing is Mr Choi this is all about the past." Jongkook answers snapping his fingers and a red dot was pointed at my father his chest. Mingi was aiming his sniper at the said man.
"I never expected you to play ugly." He says trying to hurt Jihyo her pride.
"That was before you killed everyone I cared about."
Then I walked over Hongjoong and kissed him passionately before turning to my dad "If you had actually listened to me than maybe you would have children to mourn you."
"You sleep with the enemy, the one who killed your brother." He says in shock.
"No father." San says coming out from the back as well "I never died." Then he grabbed Wooyoung his hand and kissed it before looking our dad in the eye "Thank you and goodbye."
Then everyone else raised their guns as Mingi made his shot towards my father. My father fell to the ground dead, the bullet had hit him in his head. Jihyo and her Running Man had taken out my fathers' men but then I heard a sharp intake of breath next to me. I turned my head to see Hongjoong clutching his chest, Panic immediately shot through my body as Hongjoong loosened his grip of my hand and plumed to the ground.