Chapter 16: Driving

Song : Ridin by Nct Dream

Mingi pov:
We were driving for a while now and Jongho had trouble staying awake, Yeosang tried to keep him awake while driving because he feared the younger boy would lose a lot of blood since he won't put pressure on his wound anymore if he sleeps. I looked down at Yunho who had still not woken up. My hands stroked his hair but then suddenly he opened his eyes and turned his head to the side so he could vomit. Yeosang stopped the car after he heard the sounds. Yunho turned his head to look at me and raised his hand to caress my face, tears blurred my vision. "What happened, I am nauseous, and my head is hurting." He asks with a raspy voice.
"Let's get you some air first." I reply opening the car door before helping Yunho out. Yeosang got out as well with the emergency kit to treat the wound on Jongho is forehead. Then we heard a motor engine in the distance. "Hide." I hiss pushing Yunho down on the ground, while Jongho and Yeosang crouched down. The sound came closer and it came to a stop at our car. I held my breath as I hoped the person riding it would just start his motorcycle again.

"Why are you guys laying down here?" A familiar voice asks. I looked up only to be met with a smiling Wooyoung. I sighed in relief and jumped up hugging him tight." I am so glad you are okay."
"Not as happy as I am to see you standing here alive infront of me." He replies before his eyes went to the others. He let go of me and went to greet the others as well. I noticed San has come with my Cousin and was hugging his brother tight before he stood up and pulled me in a hug as well "We are all one family now. Enjoy it."
"Has any of you seen Seonghwa or Hongjoong." Yeosang asks the newcomers.
"I am afraid not." Wooyoung replies looking at his feet.
"What happened to Yunho." San asks as my boyfriend once again throws up.
"I don't know." I answer patting his back "I found him unconscious and when he woke up, he immediately vomited.
"Probably a concussion." San mutters "My brother told me that if someone has a concussion and is out for a long time he can throw up and have headaches."
"What do we do?" I ask him concerned.
"He has to be woken up every few hours and we have to monitor his symptoms; with enough rest he should be okay I think." San answers "I wish Seonghwa and Hongjoong were here."
"But they aren't here yet, so what is the plan?" Yunho tiredly asks.
"We go to the safe house." I answer, "Since we said that we would meet there after being separated."
"Sounds good." Wooyoung replies.
"I think it is better if you ride the car with them." San tells Wooyoung who was already walking back to his motorcycle.
"Why?" He asks San.
"It is safer, since you are hurt." He replies.
"I agree." I answer seeing as Wooyoung had trouble to keep standing.
"Fine, but you drive next to the car, so I can see you." Wooyoung gives in, surprising me he never followed someone's advice before. I shot a knowing look to Yeosang who returned it.
"Now that that is settled, we should go." Yunho says trying to get back in the car. I rushed to his side and helped him climb in.
"Good plan." Yeosang agrees taking place in the driver's seat again waiting for everyone else to get in.