Chapter 21: Woosan

Song: I'm in trouble by Nu'est

San pov
After Jongkook told us his plan everyone agreed. We were going to set it into action tomorrow, but for now it was better for everyone to go to sleep. But it was not easy to get some sleep because of Yunho who was arguing with his sister and Mingi, who wouldn't want him to participate in his state. Seonghwa who was with them tried to talk some sense into Yunho. After a few minutes is started to get quiet, I guess they resolved the issue. I was about to close my eyes but then the door to my room opened revealing Wooyoung in his sweatpants and shirt. "Hi there." He says.
I went to sit up straight and looked at him "Hi."
"So they decided Yunho would wait in the car together with Yeosang who will fly his drone to keep watch of out surroundings." He says taking place next to me on the bed.
"So why are you here?" I ask him extremely conscious of my body since I was only wearing a pair of boxers.
"I want to do something before the chance gets taken away from me." He muttered.
"And what is that?"
Wooyoung bit his lip before staring in my eyes. I saw him slowly closing in with closed eyes and before I knew it his lips were on mine. It was a soft kiss, careful and slow. He pulled away and looked in my eyes. Then I placed my hands on his neck and pulled him to my mouth again, capturing his lips in a wilder kiss then before. Wooyoung who was shocked gasped, and I took that opportunity to deepen our kiss. Wooyoung eagerly responded to kiss and went to sit on my lap, so he was straddling me. I pulled away breathless, panting of our kiss we just had. "That was."
"Amazing." He smirked before pushing me down so my back landed on the matrass and taking of his shirt "Can I continue?"
I gulped before nodding and Wooyoung didn't waste any time before placing his lips on mine once again. The kiss became needier and I could feel the passion behind it. then he released my lips and attacked my neck. I moaned at the feeling as my hands made its way into his hair, pulling the strands when he bites down. He carefully made his way down my chest and I could not help but feel blissful at his touches. "Your skin is so soft babe." He groans against my skin.
"Babe?" I ask him.
Wooyoung stopped his movements and looked at me sadly "You don't like it?"
"No that isn't it." I answer "It is just that I thought you hated me."
He chuckled rolling of me "I found myself attracted to you the moment I met you, but my mind told me not to foolishly trust you because off your family. But the time passed and I found myself interested in you more day by day and after the explosion I realized I liked you." he grabs my hand and kissed it "I like you so much, that I don't know what I would do without you." then he stared in my eyes "I think it is turning into love."
I giggled slapping his chest "You are so cheesy." Then I gave him a sweet kiss on his lips "I like you too."
Wooyoung grinned before kissing my cheek and crawling on top of me "Can I show you just how much I want you."
"No." I reply "Show me how much you love me."
Wooyoung smirked before pulling me back into a loving kiss.