Chapter 6: Treasure Maffia

Song : Treasure by Ateez

Jongho pov:
Not much after the others left. Yunho returned with a brown haired guy with a cut in one of his eyebrows. "This is Hongjoong."
"You are the boss of the Treasure mafia." San exclaims immediately standing infront of me and Seonghwa in a protective manner.
Hongjoong chuckled "You are right, and you should know that your brother is the one who asked for my help."
I raise my eyebrow studying Hongjoong, he spoke calm, but I could see his eyes glance at Seonghwa from time to time. "You care for my brother." I say out of the blue what made everyone look at me in shock.
Hongjoong his smirk faltered from his face and he looked astonished then he clicked his tong "I see you have great observing skills." He tilted his head a little before looking at me thoroughly "But your brother and I made an deal. I would shield you from your father and in return he would serve my mafia."
"YOU DID WHAT?" San suddenly exclaims looking at Seonghwa. Mingi who had come in almost dropped the medical supplies since he was startled by San. He composed himself and started treating Seonghwa with Seonghwa his directions.
"It was the only way I could keep the two of you save." Seonghwa answers.
"I don't want you to kill people and turn like our father." I reply. San was about to answer but Yunho interrupted him "We do not kill people, yes sometimes we harm people but only if we have no other choice."
"We don't want to be killers ourselves." Mingi replies still busy with attending to my brother his injuries.
"In that case, I will be part of the mafia too." I reply, "As you said I have great observing skills and I am very skilled with a knife." I looked over at my brothers "There is no way we can live in world apart from the mafia without father in this circuit. "
San sighed "Well we are in this together so I will join as well, I have great driving skills, no one has managed to catch up with me."
"Only if you will take us." I say to Hongjoong.
Yunho shared a look with Hongjoong "We still need a runaway driver and Seonghwa his medical skills can benefit us and above all a spy could come in handy."
Hongjoong his eyes light up and a knowing smile displayed on his lips "Welcome to Treasure."
Seonghwa looks up at Hongjoong with a soft smile when he noticed I saw it he directly changed his expression. "We have a few rules everyone needs to follow though." The leader says.
"Yunho will tell you our address and when you go out be sure no one is following you, only the members I hold dear know of this house. You will live here for safety, Yeosang will show you your rooms later. Furthermore, we all have housekeeping tasks in this house and we do it together in order to live comfortable. And as last when we are dealing with gang business we do not kill people and make sure to leave no one behind."
"Understood." I answer then Yeosang walked in with some drinks and behind him a blond male was leaning against the door, his eyes travelling the room until they stopped on San. He took in a deep breath and moved his gaze over to Hongjoong.
"You sure they aren't sent here by their father to get intel on us?" The blond questions.
"No Wooyoung, they need help and in exchange they will help us." Hongjoong answers the male. The blond nodded and turned around walking away. "Don't pay too much attention to him, his name is Wooyoung he doesn't trust people easily." The leader says before turning to Yeosang "Can you show them their rooms?"