Chapter 7: One night stand

Song: Red by The Rose

Seonghwa pov.
After my brothers left the room with Yeosang. I turned to Hongjoong who was glaring at me, if looks could kill, I would have died on the spot. "Don't you think I am still as handsome as before?" I raise my eyebrow at the leader. Mingi who had finished treating my wound stood up and pulled Yunho with him out of the room.
"I told you to be careful." Hongjoong hissed.
"I was careful." I argue but the other male glared at me what made me look to the ground "Okay maybe I wasn't careful with my choice of words when I spoke with my father."
"Your father did this to you?"
"Yeah it isn't the first time, so I am used to it. "
Hongjoong bowed over me and examined my face before talking with a soft voice "Don't let this become a habit."
"Are you worried about me?" I smirk.
"Only in your dreams."
"How did you know I dream about you. "I reply teasingly. catching him off guard.
He blinked a few times before stuttering while answering " You... dream .. of me."
I nodded "I should get some rest, maybe you will visit me in my dreams."
Hongjoong who was still confused stood up mumbled something I couldn't hear before exiting the room. When I was left alone, I let out a shaky breath. I was never this confident before and I didn't know why I teased him, but I liked it. Maybe that one-night stand did left some feelings behind. I closed my eyes trying to catch some sleep while images of that night flashed through my head.

I was casually drinking a cocktail at a bar called Mamamoo. The owners of the bar knew who I was but only Moonbyul dared to interact with me. Then a male with a mullet went to sit next to me, I looked to the side and noticed that it was the son of the boss from the Treasure mafia. "Hongjoong." I reply lifting my drink to greet him.
"Seonghwa, what a pleasant surprise to see your handsome face here." He smirked. I saw his eyes scan me and him biting his lips.
"I am not in the mood for your flirtatious words." I reply I knew Hongjoong was known for his flirting with men.
"What or who put you in this mood." He replies ordering a drink as well.
"My father as usual, he just dragged my brother San into this world."
"Ah." Hongjoong replies "What is so wrong about that?"
"He makes us kill people and let us live by his rules, if we don't obey him worse things will happen."
"So did he allow you to come here?"
"No, I sneaked out." I reply, "I am done being his little bitch."
"Feeling rebellious aren't you?" The other male smirked "Tell me when the last time was you got laid?"
I stilled before gulping down my drink and look him straight in the eye "a few months. Why? Care to release me?"
"Maybe, you know I am gay right?"
"Yeah." I respond
"Good." Hongjoong replies before grabbing me by the collar and slamming his lips on mine." At first, I was surprised but I found myself kissing him back.

While the memories played in my mind, I fell asleep.