Teleportation

Okay, so this chapter is where the story sorta gets interesting... ENJOY !!!

-------------------------------

"We are never ever ever getting back together, we-ee are never ever ever getting back together, you go talk to your friends-" Mel sings.

"How is it you know every song?" I ask her.

"'Cus I'm magical, isn't it obvious?" she says.

"No, not really. Although that explains alot." I say.

She looks at me, "You know I was joking, right?"

"You were? Oh..." I say, "YES OF COURSE I KNEW."

Everything then happens in the next second, the young man runs towards the car, Mel stamps her foot on the brakes, and I let out a blood-curdling scream.

---------------------------

"Hi Heather. And Mel. May I get in the back?" the young man asks, looking at us from outside the window.

Mel nods slowly and barely, still paralyzed in shock.

He smiles and hops in.

"So, Melinda and Heather, sorry for the shock and surprise there." he says nervously.

"Who are you?" I stutter.

"I'm Luke Andrews. Seventeen years old. PA and Side-kick of Lucy Smith." he answers casually.

Side-kick? Lucy Smith?

"Lucy Smith? My mother?" I ask in shock.

No, not my mother. Smith is a common name, as is Lucy! How stupid of me, it's not my mother!

"Yes, how do you think I know your names?" he points out.

"But... my mother... is dead." I mutter quietly.

"No she's not! I'll prove it to you," he spits.

I laugh. "Go on then, 'Side-kick' or whatever you think you are!"

Mel just stares at us in shock. Good thing she parked as I doubt she would be able to drive with all the commotion going on.

"Say  "Make us disappear so Luke's point is clear" or something like that and we will teleport to her," he says.

I look at him in shock. No offence to him, but I think this guy was a bit koo-koo.

"Do it. Try," he says.

I sigh and look at Mel. She is still frozen.

"Teleport or whatever he said," I grunt.

Suddenly numerous colours zoom past me and I feel a bit queazy. 

Then, I am dropped onto a sandy surface.

I cough and get onto my feet. I look down at the ground and see feet infront of me. I bring my eyes upwards and find myself staring into those familiar bright blue eyes.

I'm looking into the eyes of my mother.

----------------------------

Very short, sorry but I had to end it there.  chapters will be longer. so enjoy and seyuhhh soon!

-Lisaa<3