Beginning

And so the journey begins.

I trudge into the forest, the sun bounding on my revealed skin. I luckily have the power to prevent burns though. My boots scrunch the wet earth beneath me. Why was it wet? It was sunny, very sunny. It must have rained last night.

And then I remember watching the rain drop against my window last night. How I had woken up so many times in the night. How I was engulfed in a fitful sleep.

How could I forget?

I pass a big tree and become lost in thoughts.

Before I know it I'm in a busy street. It's so unfamiliar but so familiar at the same time.

The taxi. The hotel. Mel. The airport. The airport!

I run over to a cheerful looking couple, "Which way to the airport?" I ask.

The woman explains every single detail of the directions, which is exactly what I need.

"Thank you!" I call as I run off to a corner.

I slip into the foul smelling corner and teleport quickly to the airport. I fall in a heap on a small field of grass beside the entrance. Hopefully no one saw that.

I get to my feet and speed inside the huge building and look at the flight timetable.

Why can't I just teleport to London?" I moaned.

"Teleporting is tracked. Anywhere near him, is tracked," scolded Mum.

I groaned but nodded.

"Your so brave," she whispered, embracing me in a warm hug.

I remember the night a month ago and it all comes flooding back, when I came, when I left, when I learnt, everything.

I smile and I focus on the timetable once more. An hour till the flight.

I scan the building for a sign of the food hall, how am I possibly hungry already?

 I see a big sign that reads "FOOD HALL; 2nd floor"

 I speed up the stairs and lick my lips as I see KFC.

I run over and wait in line. Before I know it I'm in front and I'm being asked my order.

"Large Popcorn Chicken," I say happily.

"Anything else?" asks the worker as he taps away at a machine.

"Um, Large Coke?" I say.

"Okay, that's six thirty seven," he says in a bored voice.

I plop some money onto the counter and he slides it into the cash register.

"Sixty three cent change, your order will be ready in a minute," he says before walking off.

I wait patiently as he makes the order.

"Here's your meal, enjoy," he says.

"Thanks," I mutter as I walk towards McDonalds.

KFC Chicken + McDonalds Chips = HEAVEN.

I order the chips and sit down at an empty table. I take a few chips and stuff them into my mouth.

I ignore my watch as it ticks down, telling me the plane leaves in fifty minutes.

---------------------------------------------

Ello. Sorry for no chapters in a while ! D:

I WUS BUSYBUSYBUSY. and I had no internet connection....

but I'm back. and I have a new story "the prize"

Its not the story I'll be focusing on... this is. *wierd dance*

:D im sick !!! bleeuurrrgghhh. but anyways, read the prize, it will be updated once a week, every sunday. also...

Vote, Comment, Fan, Chat me, ENJOY! :D

UPDATED FAN GOAL: 20 fans by chapter 19..... pweasee? :)

Thanks for reading,

-Lisaa<3