Fast forward

Okay, WOW.

In the last chapter I said "Can i get 10 fans by chapter 12?" and before I even started this chapter (which was started on the same day as the last one) i had 10 fans?!?!?! WUT? Thank you sooo much<3 your de best;)

Now, reaaddd....

-------------------------------------------------

The next few months fly by.

It was as if my life was a recording and someone had pressed 'fast-forward'.

"Are you listening?" questions Jenny.

Oops. Forgot I was mid-way through a training session.

"No, sorry Jen." I answer honestly, "What were you saying?"

She sighs, "I was praising you, for learning everything by heart two months before planned."

I smile, "I know, I'm amazing."

She laughs and claps her hands together, "Paul? Anything to add?"

What is this, the news?

Paul nods, "Well, your powers are outstanding, your control is amazing, and overall you are unbeatable," he smiles, "Well done.

I smile back, "Thanks, I couldn't have done it without you."

Jenny holds a hand in the air, pushing away my compliment, "Thing is, you could have."

They leave the room and I stand for a minute, looking at nothing in particular. Then I decide to look for Mel.

She's in the living room. How do I know that? My powers.

Okay, I'm bragging.

I slip into the living room to see Mel snuggled up on the couch. "Hey Mel," I say, plopping down beside her.

"Hey Superman," she greets.

She now calls me Superman, blame my powers.

"You look comfy," I remark.

The has a blanket wrapped around her, a drink in her reach, a cushion under her head and a remote by her side.

She grins, "I am."

"Although I could easily get more comfier than you," I challenge.

"Oh yeah? Prove it," she says.

I close my eyes and imagine myself as comfortable as Mel, soon though, I no longer need to imagine, as I feel a blanket cover my body, a drink clink to my left, and a cushion appear beneath my head.

I open my eyes with a smile.

Mel throws me a devilish grin and crosses her arms over her chest, "You have no remote."

I focus on the remote at her side and watch it float towards me with glee.

Mel narrows her eyes, "Well your as comfy as me but not comfier."

I imagine the drink in my hands and within seconds it appears.

She groans, "Okay, you win, now higher the TV up! I wanna see this," Her eyes turn back to the TV.

I roll my eyes and higher it up. I find myself lost in the show and soon fall asleep. This time, it was not going to be peaceful.

--------------------------

"You really think you can defeat me?" questions the shadow with rage.

The forceful wind blows my way and I begin to find it hard to breathe.

"No, I don't think so, I know so," I choke.

The shadow screams and the ground below me shakes.

"Keep dreaming Heather Smith," He sneers.

"No! The dream ends right here!" I shout, as I raise my arm and pinch myself.

-------------------------

Thanks for reading!<3

NEW FAN GOAL: 20 fans by chapter 15? :)

Vote, Fan, Comment, Chat me, ENJOY ! :D

thanks again for the increase in views and fans!<3 you de best;)

-Lisaa<3