Two months to do nothing

Nightmares. Every night. Haunting me.

Same guy. Same shadow. Same fear.

It has become quite obvious of who this shadow is, and I don't think he is trying to keep it a secret either.

It is my enemy. An enemy I have never actually met, just in my nightmares.

But nightmares are worse than reality could ever be.

"I'm worried about you, Heather, please talk," whispers Mel.

I look at her, right in her concern-filled eyes and then space out again.

I must think. I must defeat my enemy. I must save the world.

--------------------------

Mum twiddles her thumbs nervously.

"He is still ill?" I ask, already knowing the answer

She nods and her eyes dart around the room. She looks so hopeless.

I look down and my mind settles on one solution. "I know how to help him," I say.

Mum opens her mouth to say something when I speed out of the room, leaving her sitting there, mouth wide open, looking like a lost fish.

I dart through the mansion and find my dad curled up in his bed. "Dad," I whisper gently, "I've come to help you."

He looks at me, "Okay then," he agrees.

I smile and walk to his side. I place my hands on his head and begin to close my eyes.

"Heather! No one on earth has powers that are able to heal sickness," Mum shouts as she runs in.

I whip my head around to face her, "But I have every power in the world, I might be able to help him, if I fail, what have we to lose?"

Mum sighs. I place my hands on Dad's head once again and close my eyes.

I Imagine Dad getting up, feeling great, feeling better, being healthy.

I open my eyes slowly. Dad smiles, "Well I feel much better."

I beam and mum claps her hands together, "It worked! Nobody has ever done that."

"Thank you Heather," Dad says.

I smile, "No problem, I'm going to the gymnastics centre."

I stand up and slowly slip out of the room, and out the front door.

I walk over to the gymnastics centre and place my two hands on a bar.

I bring myself up with the strength of my hands and slowly flip around the bar once.

I smile as I know I have mastered the move. Because of my unexpectedly fast learning I have two months to do nothing, so I learn other moves by myself.

They have no relation to my powers, although learning fighting or helpful moves can be just as affective and important.

I take my hands off the bar and hop onto the beam. Balance is important. I will have to travel quite a bit and go through some tough obstacles.

I go across the slim beam on my tip-toes and jump off the other end elegantly.

In six days time it was going to be my sixteenth birthday and I would have to leave soon after.

A month and a half had gone past since I had learned how to control and use my powers, and by now I felt ready to kick some butt.

--------------------------

so that's it! :)

I'm supposed to be in school right now but I'm staying home because my leg is (very likely) broken. Same thing happened last year and it was so

ill probably put up a few chapters today because I have nothing else to do lol :P

plus I had another chapter more than half done but it's not showing up :(

CURRENT FAN GOAL: 20 fans by chapter 15 :)

Vote, Comment, Fan, Chat me, ENJOY ! :D

you still de best;)

-Lisaa<3