*40*

SILVER'S POV

I gave her a blank stare. Wanting so badly to punch Ryan on the face.

"I don't know what you talking about mum." I said taking off my suit jacket and walking over to them. "And what are you all doing in my mum's room?"

"Anthony Silver Granté, don't you try changing the topic." I freeze from the full name she called me with seriousness. "Why didn't you tell me you like that girl?"

"Mum she's not important. She's gone now." I said giving her my annoyed face.

"Silver why didn't you tell me Larisa is gone? Lyra and the twins are wondering where she is. Lyra has begs under her red eyes. She looks restless. You could have informed me the mission is done and Larisa was the Beast daughter." Ryan explain looking disappointed. I sigh rubbing my forehead.

"Look -" I tried explaining but was cut off.

"Look what? You finally let a girl get so close to you that you allowed her to start staying in this house Anthony? The Anthony I know never let in a girl." Mum said angrily. I sigh and finally show out my true emotions plus it's the three I let in.

I'm full of sadness since I let Larisa go. I wasn't able to laugh anymore or even smile. The moment the Jeep drifting away, I felt my heart covering with black ink. I felt my heart getting cold. Because the truth is Larisa was my warmth, my rainbow.

I felt warm palm touch my cheek. "Oh darling. Why didn't you tell me?"

"You wouldn't understand."

"Silver, you left Larisa with that Beast. I thought you knew him, what he can do to her, daughter or not. That man is crazy!!" Ryan said sounding surprised.

I look down. For the first time ever I felt stupid. I left the poor girl with the Beast. How evil?

"I saw everything. How you behave when she's around. How you get confused whenever you see here. How your eyes always changes colours by the sight of her. Man! You are in love!"

"Shut the fuck up!! What do you fucken know about love?!"

"Anthony mind your language." Mum said trying to sound calm. What's with mum and languages? This is the fucken future!!

"We have to get her back." We all turned to Marico, looking at him shocked. The first thing he said since I first got home. He turns to me. "I never knew she meant that much to you."

"I didn't believe all that Ryan told me and Marco. But after seeing the sadness that pooled your eyes than the death of your father. She must really mean a lot."

"I look up to my mum. I miss her." I said finally letting out the truth. Marco abruptly stood up.

"We have work to do Boss?"

"Call all the men's and tell them to meet me at my office. While I call my best guys."

"Yes sir."

***

LARISA'S POV

A day later... (Wedding day)

"Can you please stop crying ma'am, it's making it hard for me to do your makeup." The lady said. I sniffed and close my eyes breathing in then out before slowly opening them back.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. But I just don't get why you crying. Isn't this day suppose to be your best?"