Ch. 27

I was looking at the view of the sunset, this time...I'm alone. It feels weird because Joohyun and I used to watch sunset together, she always make time for me whether she's busy or not. But I understand because she's inside our rest house cooking with the girls, it's weird because I always want her to be here beside me. Aish.

My siblings went out to buy beers I don't want to join them, because this is the perfect timing for me to think about what my paps said last night. I need to tell them while I still have time, but it's tough. It's hard to tell the people around me about my situation, yes I'm sick. I've got cancer, bone cancer stage 2 because of what happened 3 years ago, when Jennie and I dancing together then I got injured. I was busy that time thinking about my relationship with Jennie and Seulgi. I didn't bother to check on my injury from time to time because it doesn't hurt at all, I didn't mind to go to the doctor. Then a year ago I told my paps my back was hurt so bad, then told me I really need to see my doctor. Then doctor told me about the cancer thing, I need a surgery and he told me, in my case I might die as a result of a failure surgery because my bones are getting weaker. But I can't feel anything right now, I feel like I'm normal. And now I really don't know if I will undergo surgery or what. It's very risky specially now that I have Joohyun in my life. I can't leave her like this. I don't want to hurt Joohyun and my sisters.

A/N: I really don't know about this bone cancer, it's just my prediction about the cancer eklavu. HAHAHA Sorry bout that.

I went back to my trance when I felt someone hugging me from behind, I knew it was Joohyun because of her scent. I automatically smiled because of her presence.

Joohyun's POV

I'm facing Lisa's back while she's watching the sunset. This is the perfect view for me, so I took a picture of her watching the sunset.

It's been a week since Lisa started courting me and I'm planning to make our relationship official. I mean I don't wanna waste time, I want to level up our relationship and make memories as a couple. I run to her and hugged her from behind.

"Are you done cooking Hyun?" She asked softly still looking at the sunset.

"Nope. But they can handle it, I don't want to miss this moment with you specially we're on a vacation" I said placing a kiss on her cheek. I went infront of her to sit on her lap and wraps my arms around her neck.

"This is perfect" She whispered as she put her hands on my waist.

"We are perfect" I corrected. We just stayed like this for a moment watching the sunset

"Lili aren't you tired?" I asked

"Tired of what?" I can see in my peripheral vision she's looking at me

"Our set up. Courting me everyday?" Then I shifted my eyes on her.

"Why did you asked? And what made you think that way? Do you feel like I'm tired?" She bombarded me with questions. I chuckled because of her reaction

"No no Lili" I laughs. She frowns "I never felt that way. What I'm saying, do you want to make our relationship official?" I softly asked

"Oh okay...Our WHAT?!" I slapped her arm when she shouted. Her eyes widened because of the realization lol she's cute. I gave her a quick peck on her lips. Her reaction is priceless. She's the cutest human alive. Hahaha

"H...hyun *tsup* what *tsup*" I didn't stopped until she response to my kisses. I smiled between our kiss. This is the most romatic kiss ever, kissing someone you love under the sunset. I only dreamed this moment, but now here I am, kissing the love of my life. Lili slowly pulled away, a big smile on her lips

"Hyun, are we like...you know...uhm girlfriends now?" She asked scratching her head. Awwww she's so cute

"You're stupid" I giggled "Of course yes...LILI AHHHHHHHHH" She gave me a tightest bear hug and kisses me all over my face.

"Hyun I don't want to ruin our moment but I still want to ask you later why it's so sudden" She said putting me down as she placed a kiss on the top of my head. "Let's go to the beach Hyun" She hold my hands and pulled me to the beach. Then we faced each other

"Hyun you already made it official and I'm the happiest human alive right now" I feel the sincerity of her voice

"Hyun you already made it official and I'm the happiest human alive right now" I feel the sincerity of her voice. She places my right hand on her chest "Can you feel it?" I nods because I can feel her heartbeat. "I wish you can see my heart celebrating when you made it official, perhaps if you look into my eyes then you know what my heart shouting right now"

"Listen to my heart Hyun, can you hear it? Can you hear telling me to give everything to you, how much my heart wants to make you the happiest human alive? Listen to it Hyun, you can understand what my heart speaks" I didn't dare to talk, I just want to listen to everything she says

"Hyun, I'm truly honored to be yours. I love you with all my heart and I will never ever stop loving you, never in a million years. They say, words are just words but me, I mean those words" She sincerely said, I can't stop blushing and smiling.

"Hyun, again you made it official but I still want to ask you this" She hold my hands and smiled at me sweetly. I can see the happiness in her eyes "Will you be my girlfriend, Hyun?" She smirks. Now she's teasing me

"I'd still say....YES" I answered smiling from ear to ear just like my girlfriend. I wraps my hands around her neck

"I still can't believe that I can finally call you mine now my Hyun"

"Believe it or not, I'm yours and you're mine. Only mine Lili" I said and I slowly kiss her passionately she smiled before she response.

"KEEP EATING EACH OTHER BITCHES!" We laughed between our kisses. Lili was about to pulled away but I tighten my hand and continue to kiss her.

"I love you Hyun" She said

"I love you too Lili"