Fetishes

Warning- Contains physical abuse and rape.

Cami and Petra sat in their chairs in the corner of the room. They were both watching the people on the floor in front of them. A group of five were in a tangled mess on the floor, each of them barefoot.

"I thought we were done with these fetishes," Petra said under her breath. Cami smiled faintly.

"I don't want to turn anyone away so long as no one gets hurt and all parties are willing." Petra gently shook her head.

"Don't you find this a bit disturbing?"

Cami's smile brightened crossing her arms over her chest. "It's not for me to judge. I'm here to make sure everyone is having fun and that their wants are being respected. It sucks to be ridiculed and made to feel like you don't belong because of something as silly as attraction. It's also the worst feeling to be forced into something you don't really want..." Cami trailed off.

Petra drew a square in the air with her fingers. "Safe space."

"Exactly." The girls continued to watch the wriggling mass in front of them. A man grabbed a foot in front of him and ran his tongue up the arch. Cami held in a snickering laugh. As tough as Petra was feet grossed her out. She turned to face Cami who sternly kept her eyes on the group.

"Have you thought about Damien?" Cami kept her eyes steady, her arms crossed over her chest.

"You know I have."

"What are you going to do about him?"

Cami shuddered. "Absolutely nothing. I just hope he stays away." Petra looked at her concerned.

"You need a plan in case he comes to find you."

Cami scoffed gently. "Why would he come find me? I was too weak. I dissapointed him. He left me remember. And if he comes near I have Alex and I have you." She shrugged again trying to push her memories of her ex away. She kept all those memories and feelings locked in a tight box at the corner of her mind. She had to. Petra reached out to hold her arm and Cami flinched away quickly.

"Sorry dear," Petra said softly. "I didn't mean to startle you or bring up painful memories. I just want you to be safe."

Cami's breathing sped up and she stood slowly. "I need some air really quick." She strode out the back door without a second glance back. Petra turned back to the people on the floor rubbing each other's feet and licking them. She shuddered gently.

Outside Cami took in some deep breaths. She bent over, hands on her knees, fighting to keep the tears at bay. I am strong, she thought to herself, I can do this. Her breathing slowed. She leaned against the cold brick wall. Trying to clear her mind she was pulled back into the past she'd rather forget

"Come on babe, it'll be fun," Damien said, pulling Cami by the hand to the bedroom. She followed reluctantly, her hand sweating a bit.

"But Damien we didn't even talk about it...I'm not sure..."

"Don't be such a teenager Cam. Everyone says it's the best. Way better than what we've been doing. And there's all those romance novels about it. It can't be that hard." He'd never taken Cami's opinion during sex before so she knew giving her opinion now wouldn't be of any use. With pursued lips she followed him to the bedroom.

Sex with Damien was good....mostly. He'd managed to make her orgasm maybe once a week, if she was lucky. Damien believed couples should have sex daily and she obliged even though she mostly laid there and thought about all the things she needed to do. This new idea of his though had made her nervous. Once in the bedroom he grinned at her. He pulled at her clothes hurriedly, his fingers scratching her skin in his haste to strip her.