Shopping Trip

Cami's back hit the wall with a thud but she didn't even notice. Her breathing was irregular as she ran her fingers through Clark's hair. Their mouths clashed together roughly nipping and biting each other as he ground his pelvis against hers, igniting fire in her core.

Clark's hand slipped up her shirt until he stopped to cup her breast. He rubbed gently causing her nipples to peak excitedly as she groaned into his mouth. He smiled against her as he gently tweaked the sensitive bud causing her to gasp. Her head fell back against the wall as her eyes fluttered closed. Her hips tilted forward, rubbing her fabric covered entrance against his hardening cock.

After a few minutes of this she sighed sadly, "We have to stop Clark." He frowned at her.

"Why would we do that?"

"Because Petra will be here any moment. Our client is due in like 10 minutes."

Clark groaned, dropping his head to the crook of her neck. His body keeping her caged against the wall. "I thought you liked the thrill of being caught," he whispered in her ear.

With a lazy smile she pushed against him causing him to stand up straight. They both straightened out their rumpled clothes. "Another time," she said with a wink. Since their phone sex almost a week ago things had been escalating. Every evening he stayed behind when she closed the shop and they would make out like horny teenagers in the dry stock area.

Slowly Cami was starting to feel comfortable. She had quickly learned how generous Clark is with his affection and that he had an ability to play her body like an instrument. It wasn't always about the physical though. Sometimes they would just sit, her head in his lap as he stroked her hair and they would talk. Talk about their families, their childhoods, all their hopes and dreams. She felt like she knew him better in a week then she'd known Damien in the years they'd dated.

Clark lifted his head and dropped a quick kiss on her lips as she smiled at him. "Lets go before Petra snaps at me."

Petra was wary of Clark. She knew there was something going on between the two of them but she didn't ask for details, for once in her life. She didn't think he was going to hurt Cami so she kept silent about the budding relationship even as she watched him closely.

It was getting harder to pretend there was nothing going on between Cami and Clark. When he'd walked in the day after their phone conversation, Cami instantly turned red. He came right up to the counter, leaned over it, and dropped a light kiss right on her mouth. Renee, standing next to her, gasped in surprise.

"The usual please Renee," he said, never taking his eyes off Cami. He gave her a flirty wink before turning and heading over to his usual table.

"Ok you did not tell me you were dating Mr. Hot Professor!!" Renee squealed. Cami shushed her.

"We aren't dating."

Renee raised an eyebrow, looking back and forth between Cami and Clark. "Um then what the hell was that?"

Cami shrugged, "Did you bring out that box with the new brews in it?"

"So...you're not going to talk about it?"

"Nope," Cami had said with a smile. Renee had dropped it but she knew the girl was curious. Luckily Cami had asked Clark for no PDA around Alex. She wanted to tell him what was going on but she wasn't even sure herself. Plus they had a relationship more like a favorite aunt and nephew. He probably wasn't the least bit interested in her dating life.

Cami also was gaining some confidence with this new dynamic. She felt wanted and she knew Clark not only saw her as a person but knew her darkest desire. He would never treat her the way her ex had.