A Step To Far

After a moment Petra cleared her throat. "Ok well, that's eveyone. If you'd like to stay and partake in some snacks and discuss accommodations with others feel free to do so." Petra shut her book with a snap. Others bang to rise but Cami felt glued to her seat.

Petra reached down and grabbed Cami's arm. Cami stood obediently and followed Petra. She stormed through the door to the coffee shop. Cami bit her lip and hugged herself. She stared at the floor, scared to look at Petra.

"What. In the actual. Hell." Petra crossed her arms, exuding control. "You know better than to get involved with a client. And you just shared you own desire to a room full of them. You've kept this secret for years! The last person you told was..."

"Damien, yes."

"Exactly! And look how that turned out. You aren't scared of what will happen?" Cami shrugged sheepishly.

"I can't keep hiding P. I have to get back out there at some point." She didn't want to tell her best friend that there was something about Clark that pulled her. She'd been attracted to his sexy professor look but he'd walked in tonight a whole different man. She'd found herself fighting to keep her eyes off him.

Petra opened her mouth to say more when that deep voice tumbled over them. "Everything ok ladies?" Cami's face heated instantly as she clenched her legs together. Petra turned, arms crossed and hip cocked, to assess him.

"Clark wasn't it?" She asked coldly. He nodded, a small grin on his face.

"I'd like to talk to Cami for a moment." He leaned against the door frame, hands tucked into his jacket pockets. Petra's eyes narrowed.

"I'm sorry it seems there's been a mistake. Cami wasn't being serious..."

Cami laid a hand on Petra's arm. "P, I'd like to talk to him please." She gave her a wide eyed open stare. Petra stared at her for a moment before letting out a dramatic sigh. She pushed past Clark heading back into the meeting room. Her shoulders hiting his none too gently. Clark smiled, his eyes never leaving Cami's face. "Well she's just a ray of sunshine."

"She's just...protective of me. We've been friends for ages." Cami licked her lip quickly. Clark tracked the movement before making eye contact with her again.

"So. It seems you and I have something in common." He didn't move a muscle. He continued to lean against the door, body relaxed. Cami was a fidgeting mess. She hopped from foot to foot, all appearances of the cool business owner gone.

She let out a small laugh, twisting a loose curl around her finger. "Yeah, I'm sorry that was really unprofessional and innappropriate of me. I just didn't want you feeling left out."

Clark's blue eyes seemed to darken. "So you don't have that desire then?" He took a step forward. Even though he was slight his presence felt bigger. Cami was all of 5'3 and he had to be almost 6 feet tall. She had curves and a belly so even though she was short she always felt big. But even with his slight frame she felt small. She didn't move as he took another step, closing the distance between them. "You don't dream about holding in your cries of pleasure while someone's fingers slip in and out of your soaked pussy?"

Cami's face flushed a deeper shade of red. She felt her breath quicken, her chest rising and falling rapidly. Clark took another step toward her. "You've never imagined someone walking by mere feet from where you are, bent over with your breasts rubbing against a table while a man drills into your tight heat from behind?"

Wetness seeped over her panties as she imagined his discription. The thrill of possibly being caught. All she could picture was Clark holding her down against the table as he slammed into her over and over again and she fought to keep her screams inside. Cami's face was bright red and she was panting. Clark ran his finger down the side of her face. He trailed it down her neck and down her boob finally resting on her hip.