Meal

South's POV

(Sunday night)

*kriiing kring*

I woke up from the calling sound of my phone. It was Japan. I forgot about her.

"Hello?"

"South?" Japan

"Sorry, I couldn't come today" I said in low voice showing that I was sorry

"Don't worry about it. I was just worried that you didn't call me after so long"

After so long? I glance on the clock and saw it was 7:00.

"I'm really sorry. How long did you wait?" I asked more worried

"Two hours" she answered honestly

"Sorry"

"I said don't worry about it South-senpai!" She stated cheering me up

"Did... Did something happen?" Her voice lowered

"No. Something came up"

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. Of course! My girlfriend is such a worry wart" I chuckled

I can imagine her pouting right now

"Senpai!" She screamed playfully

"I'll treat you tomorrow"

"You said it!" She squeled

"See you tomorrow"

"See you tomorrow"

*toot toot*

I stared on the ceiling for 20 minutes before getting up. A sharp pain on my neck made me wince. I looked on the mirror to see that it begun to bleed again. I changed the bandage before going down to cook dinner since the last one I ate was mom's porridge.

I noticed there were no sign of North going down the kitchen. Maybe he hasn't eaten anything after breakfast. I cooked some easy to cook food. Heavy rain started and I felt cold so I went up to wear another layer of clothe. I grab the black turtle neck with long sleeve then went down.

Third person's POV

South prepared the plates but when he was about to sit. North came down and he looks like he has some place to go but wasn't able to, cause it's pouring. He glared at South when their eyes met. It made South's heart ache once again. Had he known this would happen, he'd never have attempt on taking a photo.

"For just a photo" he mumbled to himself

He smiled like nothing happened "Hyung, let's eat"

"Eat by yourself, I'll come down after you're done" he said and went to his room.

This kills South's appetite. He's on the verge of crying while feeling chocked.

"Was it that bad to eat with me?" He whispered to himself.

South took his own plate then put it on the trash can. The food he made despite the effort of enduring the pain on his hands.

"Let's just eat tomorrow" he went to his room and sleep.

-After 2 hours-

North went down and saw a plate on the table. He opened it to see the food his brother prepared for him.

He started to eat as he looked around to see if the glasses hit his brother. It wasn't because he's worried for him but worried that her mother would know about it. North didn't saw the wound on South's neck cause he wears a turtle neck and South's hand were hidden under the table.

He didn't saw any bloodstains on the floor. Of course he couldn't see one, South cleaned it.

A call went up and NK answered.

"North where are you?"

"Shut up China. It's raining so I can't go"

"Rea-" North ended the call before China could tease him.

They should be drinking now but the rain stopped it. Tomorrow is Monday but Korean Empire isn't home so North is doing as he please.

The night went silent as the two sleep.

-------------------

579 words

This is short but the next would double.