safe

I slowly opened my eyes as I sit slowly on the bed.

"Ugh.. My head" I touched my temple as the diziness struck me from the sudden movement.

I can remember the dream that I had clearly, it was realistic as though it really happened.

I noticed it was already night time after glancing to the window.

Wait.. I was at the sofa right? I tried to remember what happened.

......

Right.. I was sleeping then North as always is angry then all of it was a blurr..

I covered my face when I felt tears were about to roll down.

I'm scared

The tears flowed to my hands then down to my blanket. It continued like that, before I knew it, it was already morning, knowing that my eyes are puffy so I decided to take a bath. I took off my clothes, headed to the bathroom turning on the shower. I closed my eyes letting the drops of cold water drip on my face, it's refreshing. I noticed the concealer from my wrist be washed away by the shower, revealing my slitted arm.

I want to promise myself to never hurt myself again as I decided to start a new life. But even in this place, my home, I don't feel safe, a constant churning on my stomach and uneasiness.

I finished my shower and put some clothes, tucking myself on the bed. I scrolled through Netflix on what seems interesting, after an hour of watching.  I closed my eyes but my heart won't let me sleep, it was thumping so loud. I got up to drink water as quiet as possible. It didn't solve the problem so I decided to go for a walk. It wouldn't hurt to stroll around a bit. My feet dragged me to the 7/11 beside the bus stop. This is where the three of us often hang out.